Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone please go on chat and ask when they expect the regular to arrive in the warehouse? I'm having all sorts of issues getting chat to open properly. Thanks in advance!

Yeah, the sword hand I found to actually be TOO strong (but not really). It took some real effort to remove it and was in there good. I was surprised at that but it's good to know as I'd be terrified about it dropping if it too had a weak magnet. Everything else seems to have a good magnet though. No issues with the tail, RHOD's, heads, or sword hand.

I love the Anung Un Rama head so I'm having trouble deciding which to display. If sideshow put this many accessories into every PFF they did, it would be awesome.
Dude both right hands have super strong magnets and in had to be careful not to hit the tail Lol. The only issue I've had is removing the styro from the Anung head. Like wtf.

I wish I had two as well son I can display him without the jacket and with the second head and sword

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Contacted Sideshow and they cannot process my flex early for the ex.
anyone else encounter this?

No. I used the web chat, asked for the same, and they did it. Others here have done the same. It seems to depend on who you talk to, but I always use web chat.

This really is the only SS piece I've ever wanted 2 of. The display options are just ridiculous. Figure of the year 100%.

The horned head is honestly friggin awesome too. The only reason I'm not having it displayed is because I love the traditional BPRD look. If anyone is pondering getting him, just say **** it and buy it. You Wont regret it.

How tall is this thing with the regular head?

t630y1.jpg

I don't own anything Batman related, so I couldn't tell you. The photos show they are close.

Hellboy PF unleashed.

Thoughts. Love the sculpt in hand. Very tall and is nice next to Thor. Really nice texture to the tail and skin (not smooth like I thought). Great representation of Mignolas art. Paint is generally good BUT the hooves on mine are slightly too light for my taste...a light grey...and the base lacks the app detail of the proto (as you would expect). The tailoring is exceptional. The belt is leather with great detail and wear effect. The crucifix is a nice touch. BE very careful when lining him up on the base (has to go with his top foot at an angle) it's a tight fit, the snake wrapping around the base and with his large hand. That has a rather weak magnet and holds tight only with patient manipulation. The ex hand and base is worth it IMO as it's large enough to be a nice desk item on its own

e96a23ef0a51201ecff36a892017978c.jpg

150be694c212bab913bbfdb616e0f909.jpg

fdf670eee7f5d93e06e25ea3333427cd.jpg

54ba25093810275063cdf397ad1ac19f.jpg

c53aa06e095b7d4dff818f009dc3490f.jpg
.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That photo I took is at a bit of an angle. Hellboy is definitely tall, but his Reg head brings him to about batmans nose in height. If it was the Anung un rama head, it would probably be a hair shorter than bats.

Here's a better photo with more PFF's for reference.

IMAG0134.jpg

Back