Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else part of the red trifecta? Hellboy (Red - nick name), Red Skull, & Red Sonja?

Well...
Considering I've had three MRI Scans this year, plus numerous appointments, and my daughter had minor Heart Surgery last week you may very well have a valid argument.

There is nothing "minor" about heart surgery. I take it she is okay? Scary stuff.

I was told it would be 1-3 days to ship, yesterday. I'm thinking late today or Monday to ship, but w/e, I'm patient enough.

thanks man thats a good price after reading it was more than 100 for australia

It always seems to be OK to the UK in my experience. I presume SS has some sort of deal going on as private statue sales cost easily $100 shipping. Its customs that you take the hit on principally.

Yea not even one shipped. They didn't even receive them I bet. They have been doing this a lot lately. Hot toys general Zod and captain america are the latest two that this happened to. It's annoying.

The exciting thing is, he is shipping. Even if it's in a few days. Unlike half of the other stuff we are all waiting on that gets pushed back month after month.

Back