Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He still might. I usually don't get a shipping notice from UPS until about 7 or 8pm and Sideshow's invoice/shipping notice comes more like 11pm.

I don't think I've ever gotten a shipping notice or fed ex tracking number until like 11pm from sideshow. I still haven't received it yet but I've been charged so I'm confident that it will ship tomorrow at the latest.

I don't think they're shipping this week. The lady in spoke to when my flex got moved up and charged yesterday said it'll be shipping in the next 2-3 business days. So I'm guessing if not today it'll ship Monday

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Is anyone here getting theres in the uk as i wanna know what shipping will be for when i get mine next month thanks in advance for any answers

I don't think they're shipping this week. The lady in spoke to when my flex got moved up and charged yesterday said it'll be shipping in the next 2-3 business days. So I'm guessing if not today it'll ship Monday

yea i agree =\. i called to make sure my card went through yesterday & even though i didnt ask, she tells me their policy is shipping 3-5 days after running payment... first time anyones said that to me so im assuming theres a reason! id bet on a monday out as well

Patience everyone. As many of you already know, I basically only collect Hellboy. Collectibles of Red have been few and far between, so I guess I've just grown accustomed to waiting.

Back