HELLBOY 2 Blue Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who has the blu-ray, how come I do not see the 2 hour BTS feature in the special features menu? Do I need BD-Live enabled to see this feature (I get the build a comic and the other stuff)?

It is on the second disc underneath the papers inside. to the left when you open the BR. An AWESOME, blindingly thorough special! :rock

I agree, most underrated movie of the summer; it got overlooked with TDK so close on its heels, but del Toro is an outstanding director with a true flare for storytelling and creativity with creatures! This was the first movie I watched on my new BR player. The whole flick was awesome, but the BR really shines in the fight with the elemental!:chew

.. :lol .... until I read your post I didnt know that disc was in there.
Iim sure I wouldve noticed some missing content at some point...

It is on the second disc underneath the papers inside. to the left when you open the BR. An AWESOME, blindingly thorough special! :rock

I agree, most underrated movie of the summer; it got overlooked with TDK so close on its heels, but del Toro is an outstanding director with a true flare for storytelling and creativity with creatures! This was the first movie I watched on my new BR player. The whole flick was awesome, but the BR really shines in the fight with the elemental!:chew

THANKS! Would have just forgotten about it like I do all my other Digital copy discs. Totally agree about the film. Del Toro is a master and Ron Perlman was MADE for this role :rock

Back