HeHateMe23's collection *UPDATED 11-12-2011 (PG 10, #94)*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HeHateMe23's growing collection

BTW Welcome to the Show 23

Nice collection ;)

A Detolf makes all the difference 23, Congrats

Nice collection. :clap

Love the ____ winters fig!

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Congrats on the Detolf

Thanks! I am currently thinking about your suggestion with the mirror in the background. Did you completely replace the back with a mirror of the same size?

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Thanks! I am currently thinking about your suggestion with the mirror in the background. Did you completely replace the back with a mirror of the same size?

I sure did. In fact I took the back part of the Detolf(the whole glass piece)to the mirror place and told them I needed it as a mirror. They measured it and BAM! mirror backings for my Detolf. It will bring a much classier look to the Detolf's and the bonus is that you can get that back view of your figures.:wink1:

Here are my non-1/6th collection. Mainly Spider-man stuff.

Figures from the Spider-man animated series. Looking to sell these.

1011544.jpg

Still in box Spider-man figures.

1011545.jpg

oh yes, almost forgot!

Transformers Movie Optimus Prime + Jetfire
Sold all of my other movie transformers, but only kept this one.

1011546.jpg

1:32 Forces of Valor

1011548.jpg

1011547.jpg

I have the Sherman and the Jagdpanther sitting in my parents' home. Once I retrieve those, I will post pics of them.

Great collection but I didn't get a rocket launcher with my War Machine? Is that something you added yourself?

crap.....:(

double check your box and see if its hiding somewhere? I remember when I first got my HT Blade II, I was pissed because I could not find his accessories. After about 10-15 minutes I decided to look behind the the lid of the box and there it was. Kind of embarrassing.

That damn sexy avatar & name...LOL...:)

But then all the testosterone in your collection made me think other wise.

Ohhh lol.. i was beginning to question if my collection contained a feminine wolverine or something lol. Yeah the name was taken from a football player by the name of Rod Smart who played in the XFL :)lol)& NFL.

Awesome collection, man!! I definitely like your HT figs!
Thanks for sharing!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back