Heavy Rain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plasmid, I believe I heard that it's around 8 hours or so. And while that may seem kinda short to todays standards, the replay value of this game is insane if you want to get all the different endings. I for one loved the demo and I cant wait for the game to finally hit (I've been tracking this game for like 2 and half years now) :eek:

Hmmm, I guess I'm fine with that if the replay value is high. I played Indigo Prophecy about 4 years ago and I liked it and I don't think it was very long either.

Finally played the Demo, I enjoyed it. However, to me it felt like not a lot happened in it.
Did like the Fight section, sort of got my ass handed to me as I wasn't familiar with the controls.

But the question I'm asking is, do I buy Heavy Rain or just hire it out? What do you guys think?

This game is like an interactive movie. With all the different endings and scenarios...it sounds like you could reply 20 times and each time it would be a different experience.

And that extends replay value quite well.

I didn't seem to have a learning curve, the controls are simple. There's a giant window to press them too....other games it's a split second and you miss it.

controls are a pain in the ass, its a good thing the demo was pretty good making this a day 1 purchase. i imagine you'll get used to the controls.......at some point.

Played this demo again, and the controls were much easier to use...once you pass that learning curve, its a pretty enjoyable experience

Yeah first time on i got owned but have played a few more times and have the controls down now. The demo is set to hard so the fight has shake the pad etc if you move to easy or normal the commands stay on screen longer and no shaking the pad etc.

Went to my local gamestop where I have the game on preorder and asked about the Taxidermist voucher.....they ended up hooking me up. Will see if the code works once I get home from work

It'll be sweet if I can play it tonight. If I do, will post my thoughts

Went to my local gamestop where I have the game on preorder and asked about the Taxidermist voucher.....they ended up hooking me up. Will see if the code works once I get home from work

It'll be sweet if I can play it tonight. If I do, will post my thoughts

They gave you the code?? WTF!! They told me you can't get that until the game is released.

They gave you the code?? WTF!! They told me you can't get that until the game is released.

I have a rebel gamestop I guess...ironically, they didnt even check the computer to make sure I preordered, though I did

However, I attempted to download and the code is not being recognized, as I feared. Voucher is useless until they unlock the codes...so gotta wait for Tues

I have a rebel gamestop I guess...ironically, they didnt even check the computer to make sure I preordered, though I did

However, I attempted to download and the code is not being recognized, as I feared. Voucher is useless until they unlock the codes...so gotta wait for Tues

Have you followed the link near the beginning of this thread?

The url is for the UK version, make sure your link is the US one. Best bet is the type it in google.

I think I will get this game. However, could they have possibly made it anymore difficult to just walk around? I mean seriously that's the best they could come up with? Very frustrating but the story seems so bad ass.

Back