Heavy Rain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shenmue automatically loses points in my book for its story never being finished. And will never be. :(

Yeah that was a _____. LOL! What a disappointment. Have you ever gone back and played some of the Sierra titles? They are still great to this day IMO.

Man, I thought I was the only person that wanted another Shenmue game :rock :rock. I remember my roommates picking on me when I took 3 days off of work when the first one came out. Such a shame, it was the first game of this type that I had ever played and I will go as far as saying I enjoyed it moreso than some Final Fantasy games.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the game so far. I don't think it's boring at all and I came into it fully expecting mostly button presses and generally limited gameplay. That's how Quantic intended the game to be and I think it can be considered more of a movie that you guide along instead of an actual game.

I think it's a really big leap forward for the medium as a whole and I really hope we see more games like it, by Quantic and other companies too.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the game so far. I don't think it's boring at all and I came into it fully expecting mostly button presses and generally limited gameplay. That's how Quantic intended the game to be and I think it can be considered more of a movie that you guide along instead of an actual game.

I think it's a really big leap forward for the medium as a whole and I really hope we see more games like it, by Quantic and other companies too.

Yeah i'm on chapter 29 and have loved every second of it, nothing boring about this game at all. I'd also love to see more games like this.

I'll also be trying to get to see all the endings this game has. I love it! :rock

Finished this game today, and feelings are mixed. Story was pretty darn good. Characters were pretty good, but this is more of an advanced version of an arcade coin op....gameplay got a little old..which is odd, that didnt bug me in Indigo Prophecy.

The background on the characters was a bit slow to reveal, but all-in-all, definitely interesting. If this does really well, I'll be surprised. A niche title, for sure.

Sucks to be ethan

missed some evidence and i think i can't continue with normans story :(

but damn this gamne sure knows how to lag and freeze:mad:

Sucks to be ethan

missed some evidence and i think i can't continue with normans story :(

but damn this gamne sure knows how to lag and freeze:mad:

I couldn't continue with Normans story either.
Spoiler Spoiler:

But I really didn't care. I couldn't stand his semi retarded voice. :rotfl

I ended up playing several scenes over and the differences can be noticeable......one of my fav characters was the PI....just a really well done character and I dug the prostitute character; she ended up being pretty cool....

Just completed the game there

Fantastic, question for all those whohave completed the game

Is
Spoiler Spoiler:
always the killer?

My fiancée and I have stayed up all night playing this we completed it about half an hour ago. Its amazing. It's 7:40 am now so we should sleep well. That's what Sundays are for right?

wow i just played about 2 hours of the game and i'm amazed!

it's a gaming experience like i've never had before! so unique and wonderful! i am loving it!

my fiancee doesn't play games but her eyes were glued to the tv watching me play this..it's so suspenseful and thrilling! what a ride! it really does feel like i'm playing a movie!

the gameplay is so different and unique which makes it a joy to play! the story is incredible! keeps you hooked and wondering what is around the next corner! this game sucked me right in! i'm attached to the characters! just like watching a movie!

loving it! can't wait to play some more!

Just finished it tonight myself and plan to go back and get the rest of the endings/trophies.
~~Guys don't forget to use the spoiler tags, or at the least use-- he/she/ they statements.

Just finished and that was awesome although i didn't get the ending i wanted.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So need to play it again and try harder this time. :rolleyes:

Just got the Four Heroes ending using chapter select, much better ending that's what i was after the first time. :lol

Just finished it and fu....king....hell! My jaw was on the floor for the whole last 20 mins. The ending I got was completely unexpected! :horror

Back