Heath Ledger Found Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your stance. Im also not presuming to know what happened. my posting was merely to ask a question to people like pixle who seem to think they have everything figured out and they hold the key to the mystery of heath's death. all i said was how can you be so certain it was accidental. even if it is the logical thing to assume, it's still assuming.

I don't think you can assume it was accidental or on purpose. I don't know how they make that determination. I don't know if it is a benefit of the doubt thing or not. I wonder if they interview friends and family and look for signs of suspected suicide before they make that determination. I also think alot of people writed notes and stuff before they decide to check out on their own terms. Either way who the hell knows. :huh

Here is my POV - this is stupid and sad that we keep reading about talented young people who end up dead on a slab so early and it ends up being drugs. I am not God so I do not know if this was intentional or accidental or just ignorance or not caring. Others who have access to the case will make - and have made that call. The details do not matter to me. I want people to know about this, learn from this, and prevent it from happening again.

And this makes me some kind of figure to be ridiculed and mocked?

I really do not get some of you.

The whole point of what we are saying is its stupid to assume. Do you have any kind of grasp on the bent of this conversation at all? :confused:

yes i do, believe it or not. Like i said earlier, my post wasnt my assumption, i only posted it to ask you why you think youre so damn certain on it being accidental. i didnt say it was my stance or not.

I think it's time for this thread to be locked. Apparantly, there's no such thing as a civilized discussion in this forum anymore. :huh

when pixle cant help but to mock people in a somewhat intelligent conversation, id say things could become uncivilized. he even gets into it with adam hughes. give me a break man.

then why do they use the term "overdose" is my question to you.

Again one that misses the word before it Accidental

If you had read my previous posts you would see that I said he could have easily taken the sleeping pill the night before, the anxiety pill in the morning and the pain pill right before he laid down. And it would have killed him.

The anxiety pill and the sleeping pill taken 24 hours apart could have killed him.

Plus he had infected lungs.

It's not a hard leap to the simplest conclusion. But some here would rather sink to the lowest conclusion. The evidence points to the simplest conclusion not the lowest conclusion. He had no signs of depression, which I am told is a big factor in suicides, he had been sick and was extremely exhausted physically. But oh no lets just jump on the band wagon of he was sitting in the room with six pills his hand and wanted to commit suicide when there is absolutely no evidence to prove that. He had six drugs in his system, no where does it say they all entered his system at the same time. He was relatively happy, even though he had broken up with his long time girlfriend. But it was obvious to most of us that he was in a new relationship with Mary Kate. He had his daughter who he doted on and had a promising career. Sorry that doesn't sound like some one who is suicidal.

yes i do, believe it or not. Like i said earlier, my post wasnt my assumption, i only posted it to ask you why you think youre so damn certain on it being accidental. i didnt say it was my stance or not.

Where did I say anything about being "so damn certain"? My whole ,point is using a person's death as a soap box to preach on a point that may not apply to the situation (and in the official verdict from the NYC medical examiner, it does not apply) is stupid, pretentious and insulting to the dead.

with all the bad press that oxyconton has received, you think heath would have heard about the danger of mixing these meds and alcohol. my aunt has this prescription and it can about bring down a rhino. i'm beginning to think that the fact that there was an open script bottle in the room, that maybe this wasn't as accidental as they want people to believe. i feel for heath's family and his dad defending his son's o.d. as a mistake. although it doesn't matter now, if indeed heath did have motives and addictions we are not aware of, his father should be preaching the dangers instead of defending the mistake. sometimes a positive spin can have a positive effect.

when pixle cant help but to mock people in a somewhat intelligent conversation, id say things could become uncivilized. he even gets into it with adam hughes. give me a break man.

I was mocking Gideon because he was being so damned condescending. But you wouldn't know anything about mocking anyone lately, eh Nash?

Wow, when I first heard about this I never thought it would bring out so many bad attitudes and feelings. I didn't even think he was that popular but I guess I was wrong.

It's unfortunate that this thread has degenerated into this.

It is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back