Hello! greetings from India

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys Im from India and for those from my country they are well aware that collectibles are really a very very very very small market here. We have one shop in the WHOLE country that manages to get NECA and McFarlane figures that too we suspect that hes not an offical NECA dealer as we got inside news that he buys stuff off BBTS and Amazon from the US :p

I get most of my stuff by coaxing all friends and relatives who go abroad to work or study and sometimes off BBTS. As much as Id like to use Ebay its impossible cause Paypal has been suspended in our country over some policies of our Reserve Bank.

I collect all that I like, I have no real preferences though Ive seen my collection tend to swing between Batman, Predator, Bruce Lee and Anime stuff I like.

Im originally a comic book/graphic novel and video games buff and that came to collectibles when the internet showed me what AWESOME stuff was available all over the world! :D

Till now most of my stuff is majorly NECA and DC Direct and McFarlane. Id love to collect only1/6ths cause they have more value for money to me, but procuring one at reasonable prices is more difficult than explaining to my girlfriend what I get out of collecting figures and books :p My major 1/6ths catches are The Hot Toys DX01 The Joker AND The Enterbay 1/6th Fist of Fury Bruce Lee (Im a HUGE Bruce Lee fan since childhood, The Big Boss being the very first film I ever recollect seeing, I used to think it was in Black and White but that turned out to be my TV :p)

I used to visit this forum and read all the discussions regarding a lot of stuff to see what the feedback was about things I was interested to acquire. Finally I decided to officially join in! I hope this will broaden my knowledge about whats out there and help me score some more grail material! :D

Thanks Guys! :)

Thanks a lot! and a Very Happy New Year and best wishes for the future to you and all the other board members :)

Back