HEADS UP..to Fellow Freaks...Fake Hulk Vs Spidey on EBAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's crazy is that they are even printing out the boxes just like the sideshow ones.

It should be blatantly obvious by now. Never buy any Sideshow statues from China, Taiwan or HK. There's just no need to. It's like importing Hasbro 3 3/4" figures from Japan.

is there any fake exclusive hulk vs spidey? how would i know if its fake?

Funny you mention that, found a couple listings on eBay that are using my photos. I should learn to watermark my pics, I guess.:lol

funny you should mention cause i was just thinking today that if i ever sold something i should ask you if i could your pics so i can fetch the most $ for my stuff.:lol

funny you should mention cause i was just thinking today that if i ever sold something i should ask you if i could your pics so i can fetch the most $ for my stuff.:lol

yeah, me too Squider, i'd like to use your shots. I'll pay a 0.001% commision as well. :D

I reported this auction. I know, I know, wont do any good, but why not make it more of a hassle for them?

Back