Heads up on the Terminator 2: T2 Rosebox Shotgun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we don't really dress up our dogs...

just our guinea pigs , hamsters and rabbits.

beeneapig.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

ya i supose but i dont think i can turn down that terminator t-600, the rest i could pass till i seen the movie...... what do you think to the t-rip bust ??? you reacon its another terminator that could be secret

just notiiced this..

well the rumour was john connor is a terminator and the rip stood for rest in peace but apparently thats been proven wrong so at the minute I still haven't got a clue. :D

just notiiced this..

well the rumour was john connor is a terminator and the rip stood for rest in peace but apparently thats been proven wrong so at the minute I still haven't got a clue. :D

to me the outline looks like a robot......... but that shadow could be there to play tricks on our mind ........

are the DC Busts limited ?

I'm in the south west, you don't wanna know what i've seen people do to their livestock.............*shudder*

go_navy_sheep.jpg

It's sick I tell ya

I'm in the south west, you don't wanna know what i've seen people do to their livestock.............*shudder*

go_navy_sheep.jpg

It's sick I tell ya

i remember seeing a related topic down south , think it was the sun newspaper, that a man was having his way with a goat behind a shed, and a train full of people went past and they rang the police on him lol..... some people are just strange

Back