Heads up on the Terminator 2: T2 Rosebox Shotgun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that ^^^^s ass! I have a job to go to :(

me too, but soon as im home i allways have a quick scan on play / ebay for - a few main groups. predator / alien / terminator / cinemaquette. then i can rest easy knowing ive not missed a deal lol ( yes im a proper nerd )

me too, but soon as im home i allways have a quick scan on play / ebay for - a few main groups. predator / alien / terminator / cinemaquette. then i can rest easy knowing ive not missed a deal lol ( yes im a proper nerd )

Good job you are a nerd otherwise I would have missed out! :D I never think of checking play all that often.

Well even though I didn't grab this one is good that you're taking the time to give us all a heads up :)

am guessing this was safely after yours was ordered :lol

Good job you are a nerd otherwise I would have missed out! :D I never think of checking play all that often.

i was 50-50 if i should buy, had to go over to sideshow website to check out the pics and reviews, then relised it was pure awsome :rock :rock :rock

maybe we sould get a sticky thread somewhere for UK Deals ????????

No, all mine, all mine! My precious! muhahahahahahahahahahaha

lol funny :lol

Gollum%20n%20the%20Ring.jpg

lol defently :D

maybe if your nice to darkchylde80 she may sell it to you :lol

Hehe, is Ok I can wait.

But I definetly agree on the UK deals thing. Have found some stuff that would be great for collectors (Matalan has some massive picture frames much cheaper than anywhere else) but I have no idea where to put it.

Need a collectors of many nations area with a subcatagory for each country

Hehe, is Ok I can wait.

But I definetly agree on the UK deals thing. Have found some stuff that would be great for collectors (Matalan has some massive picture frames much cheaper than anywhere else) but I have no idea where to put it.

yep it needs to be an area not a thread because a thread can jump pages at a time and you miss deals. We need a poll on this to get it going :rock

maybe that normal thing to do to your dog where he lives :lol

Thats Manc land for you! :monkey3:D
I have no idea ... I googled ... " dog ". :lol:lol:lol

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Hehe, is Ok I can wait.

Gets my vote! :rock

Back