Heads Up on EBay Seller nikkishobbyworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This person is such a scumbag and has the worst Karma coming to them!! Can you say Cancer!!!

Although I hope karma does a number on this bad seller...cancer is not something I would wish on anyone.

Agreed. Was really looking forward to finally getting that Hulk especially after watching your video on it. Love your videos btw.

I just hope it doesn't take too long to get my money back from Paypal.

Anyone have experience with how long this takes?

After you escalate the claim it usually doesn't take very long for eBay to make a final decision, usually 48 to 72 hours.

After that you should see your refund within 48 hours.

I just went through this with a crappy seller.

Yeah they will make a decision within 72 hours. Just got my full refund back. Hate scammers!

Here are the emails the seller sent me just hours after filing the claim:

I am truly sorry that you have not received your item. I allowed my new so-called boyfriend to list items on my account and listed items for him myself, and I realized about a week ago that he had no intention of mailing those items to the customers who bought them. Since everything is on my name, I am responsible and have been scammed along with you. If I would have known what he was up to I would have never agreed to it. I have contacted e-bay in regards to this and they have told me to go to the police and file a report against him; and in addition, to individually contact all of the buyers who won items in hopes that I can appeal to you. I will be filing a report with the police tomorrow, but in the mean time I thought you were owed an explanation. I cannot begin to explain how horrible I feel about this.

I am a good person and a single mom with two kids who feel like I was targeted by this person. I lost $2,000 myself believing that he was in trouble and needed money. I hope that you do not escalate the case, and that you are able to find it in your heart for us to resolve this in another way. I again apologize that my stupidity affected so many people, but I am working to fix it. The least I can do is give you his information so that you can contact him yourself, as I am not having any further contact with him other than through law enforcement.

Translated: "Please dont freeze what money I have stolen so far"

Yay!!!! Justice has been served this scum sucking piece of crap's account has finally be canceled off the Bay!! It took them long enough!

Looks like Im getting screwed on ebay now.. So much fun!!!....

WHHeeEEeEEEeeEEEE!!!!!!

0.jpg

Back