Heads Up on EBay Seller nikkishobbyworld

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 negs were all from the same buyer.. over some comic books.. probably unhappy w/ their condition..

carry on paranoid people...

Nope your wrong buddy. Were not paranoid. I won a Sideshow Thor PF for 275.00 on the 24th. Thought I had a sweet deal. Went to pay Nikkishobbyworld and got this message from Paypal: This seller in unable to receive payments from Paypal at this time. Thank friggin God I didn't get ripped off from Ebay so I got her contact information from ebay and her name is Nicole Holmes from GA. She's definately a scammer cuz I left her 6 messages on ebay and 3 phone messages and still haven't heard back from her. Shady stuff. I figured it would be all right when i bided cuz it was the same 3 people complaining and making multiple small purchases so I figured they were unhappy and messing with her ebay feedbacks for cheap items but i guess they were right she's a scammer. Don't bid from her everyone.

Nope your wrong buddy. Were not paranoid. I won a Sideshow Thor PF for 275.00 on the 24th. Thought I had a sweet deal. Went to pay Nikkishobbyworld and got this message from Paypal: This seller in unable to receive payments from Paypal at this time. Thank friggin God I didn't get ripped off from Ebay so I got her contact information from ebay and her name is Nicole Holmes from GA. She's definately a scammer cuz I left her 6 messages on ebay and 3 phone messages and still haven't heard back from her. Shady stuff. I figured it would be all right when i bided cuz it was the same 3 people complaining and making multiple small purchases so I figured they were unhappy and messing with her ebay feedbacks for cheap items but i guess they were right she's a scammer. Don't bid from her everyone.

l never bid on ebay from any seller if they look or l get a feeling there shady. l was on ebay looking to buy sin city. found a great cheap price and dirt cheap shipping. could of got the movie shipped to my house in canada for a total of $6, new still in the shrink wrap. but the seller had 0 feedback. so l stayed away. its not worth the hassle in the end.

Sorry to hear that man, at least you lucked out and didn't pay. Hate scammers.

Sorry to hear that man, at least you lucked out and didn't pay. Hate scammers.

Yeah I'm so glad it was at the tail end when ebay and paypal started to catch on to this scammer. Thank God. But it stinks to not get the great deal you thought you were going to get. A Thor PF for 275.00 would've been a great haul. But it was too good to be true. It's a shame cuz the auction before that with a different person I won also at 305.00 but it didn't hit his reserve so I got hosed on that one too. I guess I'm destined not to get the God of Thunder. Ohh well.

It's a shame cuz the auction before that with a different person I won also at 305.00 but it didn't hit his reserve so I got hosed on that one too.

I wouldn't exactly call that getting hosed... more like you weren't willing to pay enough and he wasn't willing to take a loss on it.

I wouldn't exactly call that getting hosed... more like you weren't willing to pay enough and he wasn't willing to take a loss on it.

First off the he is a she. Second the auction ended fair and square if this person didn't want to sell it for so little than you should put a reserve on the auction. And last of all this person is a fraud the ebay account has no items for sale currently and the paypal is suspended so why are you defending this person Jbinny? Also now I consider myself lucky cuz I never paid and lost my money! :yess:

So yup this person is total scum. After no communication for almost a week I get a message from ebay from the seller requesting to cancel the transaction stating no reason as to why. So of course I canceled it and left a nasty feedback and comment when canceling. People like this deserve so many bad things in life! Scum!!

Its simple, pay with your credit card when you use paypal. paypal tries to get your money back, credit card companies will get your money back! I always withdraw funds before I pay so that I get 100% back if I get screwed.

In terms of sellers charging more for shipping "pocketing extra"
There are jerks that charge 30 for something that is $12. There are people who charge 18 and it is 12. I understand that. From Nazi Ebays 11% fees and their sister companies 3 % fees along with packing supplies and waiting in line at the post office the $6.00 evens things out.

A feedback of 1, are you new to ebay?

Nope. Not new to ebay at all. Have been using my girlfriends account for the past two years and now I've set up my own hence the feedback of 1. But I know what I'm doing. But thanks for the concern of my ebay experience.

Its simple, pay with your credit card when you use paypal. paypal tries to get your money back, credit card companies will get your money back! I always withdraw funds before I pay so that I get 100% back if I get screwed.

In terms of sellers charging more for shipping "pocketing extra"
There are jerks that charge 30 for something that is $12. There are people who charge 18 and it is 12. I understand that. From Nazi Ebays 11% fees and their sister companies 3 % fees along with packing supplies and waiting in line at the post office the $6.00 evens things out.

I hear you and thanks for the advice.

Yep. I "won" my Hulk PF on June 8th from him before this flood of negatives started pouring in and I realized what was going on.

Needless to say I still haven't received my Hulk, and just filed the Paypal claim yesterday.

Here are the emails the seller sent me just hours after filing the claim:

I am truly sorry that you have not received your item. I allowed my new so-called boyfriend to list items on my account and listed items for him myself, and I realized about a week ago that he had no intention of mailing those items to the customers who bought them. Since everything is on my name, I am responsible and have been scammed along with you. If I would have known what he was up to I would have never agreed to it. I have contacted e-bay in regards to this and they have told me to go to the police and file a report against him; and in addition, to individually contact all of the buyers who won items in hopes that I can appeal to you. I will be filing a report with the police tomorrow, but in the mean time I thought you were owed an explanation. I cannot begin to explain how horrible I feel about this.

I am a good person and a single mom with two kids who feel like I was targeted by this person. I lost $2,000 myself believing that he was in trouble and needed money. I hope that you do not escalate the case, and that you are able to find it in your heart for us to resolve this in another way. I again apologize that my stupidity affected so many people, but I am working to fix it. The least I can do is give you his information so that you can contact him yourself, as I am not having any further contact with him other than through law enforcement.

Ignore the last paragraph and escalate it immediately.

I'm sorry to anyone affected by this and advise if you have given this person money, then claim and escalate asap.
x :peace

Back