Heads, heads, hea... HEISENBERG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex lopez

Super Freak
Reaction score
From BREAKING BAD

This is a tribute to David Carradine as Caine, Shaolin monk in the TV series Kung Fu
This is the first step, the head. I will make a coppy like this for custom figures, and then maybe a bust.
Modeled sculpy with, scale 1/6
all comments are welcome.

davidcarradine1.jpg

davidcarradine3.jpg

davidcarradine2.jpg

Alex

Last edited:
Re: Heads, heads, hea...

thanks!! Galactyboy and Jessica.

Jessica, I planned post in this thread several heads I´m going to sculp, one of these is Charlton Heston in the planet of the Apes...

cheers.

Just so you know we have a customs section... which is where it can be easier to maintain a thread of all your work. In the general section things get lost very quickly.

Can't wait to see more of your work.

Totally Carradine in Kung fu!!!Perfect!!:clap:clap:clap One of my dreams would be Charlton Heston as Ben-Hur and Moises. I think you have a great talent with the likeness of the actors.

Thanks for comments,
and thanks for the advice Galacty, I´m going to move to these subforum...

Alex.

Nice work. Great likeness as eveyrone has said. I knew it was David Carradine before I read your post.

Last edited:

thanks!! Galactyboy and Jessica.

Jessica, I planned post in this thread several heads I´m going to sculp, one of these is Charlton Heston in the planet of the Apes...

cheers.

OMG Alex! I missed this.....!!

Ummm....are you going to be sculpting apes, too??????

Is it too early for a couple of dancing bananas? :banana:banana

Awesome, Kwai Chang Caine! Kung Fu is one of my favorite shows of all time! Funny, I never appreciated it until a few years ago.

Will you be making castings of the sculpt?

Back