Headplay's multiple announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The sculpts from new company Headplay you're seeing pop up all at once have been seen more gradually over at One Sixth Warriors, where there are a few members in Asia who introduce these things. Headplay2010 hasn't ever offered ordering information, which leads me to believe no one at the company speaks English. Apparently they just learned about this board, which has meant a lot of older announcements and new ones have appeared at once.

The heads that are out are on eBay, and I think may be at Cotswold or some other usual dealers, and they usually cost about $37. They come with several neck attachments. The only negative I've seen (besides a few who-the-heck-is-that responses to some personalities not known in the USA) has been that the edge of the neck cavity is a little "steep," meaning there's a noticeable step rather than a nice gradual transition.

Patience with the guy, please. He's reaching out.

I'm sorry, but I don't see the point in you making ANOTHER thread for this. A mod could just merge his posts.

When did I say you were a mod? I'm just saying you don't have to make another thread. Mods have eyes. They can see that he has multiple threads and they'll decide what to do.

I disagree. Thanks Gruff for clarifying for us. I was wondering why he wasn't posting much info but the lack of English is a good reason. :lol
A mod can add all the heads posted in this thread. I'm glad headplay is posting in this forum.

people who wish to make money, ought to invest a little effort in a simple 1 sentance message. Even if they don't speak English they should know at least how to googlefish or something to post a standard message such as "Please contact us for information on how to order". If they can't be bothered to do that, I wouldn't send my money their way. It just seems like impersonal spam and if thats the case, they should be posting their work in the For Sale thread. Also, I dont' think this method of posting should be a means of getting around the FS rules. If these aren't for sale, they should be posted in the customs section, not the general discussion section.

I am sure if Headplay makes the effort he can understand what is typed in English here. Web translation feature does perform very accurate English to Chinese translation.

I disagree. Thanks Gruff for clarifying for us. I was wondering why he wasn't posting much info but the lack of English is a good reason. :lol
A mod can add all the heads posted in this thread. I'm glad headplay is posting in this forum.

:exactly:

I was wondering why he seemed to be spamming the board. :lol

If he could find his way to the General Collectibles section. He "can" know English when he chooses to.:lol

the more I think about it, no matter the language, this is spamming the boards. If he is a dealer, he should probably set up shop in the dealers section. Otherwise, he needs to follow the FS rules of the forum.

If he is just posting pictures to post pictures, then the customizing forum is where it should be.

the more I think about it, no matter the language, this is spamming the boards. If he is a dealer, he should probably set up shop in the dealers section. Otherwise, he needs to follow the FS rules of the forum.

If he is just posting pictures to post pictures, then the customizing forum is where it should be.

He didn't understand a word you just said (conveniently). I checked them out and a lot of them aren't even close to accurate anyways and likeness is way off. It's ok he didn't understand that either.

He didn't understand a word you just said (conveniently). I checked them out and a lot of them aren't even close to accurate anyways and likeness is way off. It's ok he didn't understand that either.

He understood enough to tell us he doesn't understand...:dunno

Welcome! :) And indeed some of the heads are cool (Trejo, Reeves, Statham, Stalin). Maybe a mod could merge all the threads in a single one so everyone will be satisfied.

my head stupid my hand smart my heart red my country no facebook my moneybag no money I want to free country my work hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back