Head Play custom Joker head and cloth ??? Worth it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Der Bombo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Last edited:
i own the headplay joker head sculpt and think it looks great especially for the price. i would love to here from someone that has the outfit i have been wondering if it looks good in person.

i own the headplay joker head sculpt and think it looks great especially for the price. i would love to here from someone that has the outfit i have been wondering if it looks good in person.

Hi mate,

yeah i realy like to make my self a second Joker to display.
The head does look great on the pics! But if you say it looks good in person ím gonna order it.
Just need to know about the quality from the cloth!
but tx for the information.

This head is really nice , and eyes works just fine . Paint job quality is so-so , real DX paint job looks 3 times better. I've got this head for complete repaint , will see how it goes .

This head is really nice , and eyes works just fine . Paint job quality is so-so , real DX paint job looks 3 times better. I've got this head for complete repaint , will see how it goes .

Make sure to throw some images up once done! :wink1:

The eyes were off line on mine and the head doesn't compare to the DX 11 at all. The clothes look quite good for the price though.

The clothes look cheap but maybe something can be done with them if futzed right.

The head looks like a garbage recast with terrible eyes.

I really don't know why anyone can't seem to put the eyes in the same position. The eyes have to be moved individually but its really simple to get them parallel.

Regardless of price Id pass on all of it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice stuff! Liking the skin tone of the forehead, looks very authentic!
Thank you , sir ! We hope that owner of the head will appreciate our paint job too .:wink1:
Eyes are fine , just don't really adjust them , because pictures was to show paint job quality , not the quality of sculpt/eyes etc .
Personally i have first DX ,and i`m pretty happy with it .Original will always be original .

Back