Best Heath Ledger Joker Head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, very admirable qualities.

Its always refreshing to see the senior members of a forum make fun of a newer member for asking a question.....

My post was about as funny as your (xipotec) “not sure if serious” post regarding the new HT Grindelwald figure/sculpt not looking enough like Depp.

In all seriousness though, I wasn’t making fun of anyone. My first post was lighthearted sarcasm. Pretty obvious that I wasn’t being serious as Cap’n’Cook clearly picked up on. But now that we are here.... To me, in my experience, these threads about what’s better/best tend to incite arguments. I joined this forum right around the height of all the TDK madness with all the different Ledger Jokers being made, customizers seeing the cash cow that is that character and taking advantage of many members here (Les Walker, MrM to name a few). The fights about accuracy and who’s Joker was better than who’s. So bad to the point to where for awhile, I couldn’t even enjoy my own TDK figures at the time b/c anyone and everyone would take the chance to jump all over you to tell you how ‘bad’ your figure is b/c it’s not accurate or doesn’t look like someone else’s so forgive me for being jaded when it comes to folks asking about who has the better Ledger Joker sculpt

Last edited:
this is the best HS that I've seen.

14910493_1798092413792142_101346118073385792_n.jpg

Raymond, are you serious about Tibetan yak hair?

I second that. Tibetan lamb is the go to hair for 1/6 figures because the strands are so thin about 1/6 the thickness of human hair so it looks most authentic on 1/6. Reason why synthetic hair (Barbie) looks so bad on 1/6 is due to the strands thickness. eBay seller “morezemore” sells the best hair. Also, you can dye hair by putting it in a jar filled with water, food coloring, and a little vinegar then heating it in microwave. This is how I’ve done my joker hair in the past. But it has to be Tibetan lamb because if it’s synthetic you’ll blow up the house lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new joker head on eBay. Not bad for 40$. Kinda looks like an Adam gu
9bc63c58c95aab400d9a6a877bec82d6.png
6a6fc926ad089d719c22098144786267.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back