He who dies with...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daelith's collection might be the missing link to formulate a grand unified theory of toy hoarding. The omission of this data is incalculable. :monkey2

Darth Waller said:
These aren't mine, but I saw this awhile back on the Statue Forum. You want to talk about some serious money, check out how many Medicom Stormtroopers this guy owns.

dsc05509.jpg

dsc05520.jpg

I thought I read that this was a get together of a bunch of people who put their figures together to form this army?

Amanaman said:
These are NOT MINE :eek:

GA.jpg

HOLY GEEZ! Looks like a Clones social mixer but nobody brought the booze!

And while even that's excessive, at least it looks like the guy was trying to make some sort of scene with it. And that makes it way more fun than seeing a shelf of a bunch of tie fighters opened and loose.

daelith said:
Based on the tone of this discussion, I think it would be best not to show you folks pics my collection--it would literally make your brains explode trying to understand "Why?" =)
Well now you HAVE to show us. :D

ps that Medivader with stormies is impressive to say the least.

Looks like Stockroom Boy is bragging his collection of TIE Fighters to Yakface.com. Man, people like this are nothing but braggarts and show off's. Somebody should do a little B&E at his place and heist his stuff.

Everyone should be able to collect what they like, and it can be fun to share your collection with others. I don't care if you have 1 high end figure or 1,000 4" action figures. Collect what you love, and as long as you enjoy it, I don't see that there should be a problem.

HA! I clicked on the link in the 1st page and it didn't work. Didn't realize this thread is from 2006. Those were such happy times.

By all means, collect what you like. But I've seen some good collections go really bad.

"On the all-new episode of "Hoarders" Star Wars edition..."

The show "Hoarders" should have a special on mental SW collectors like this guy one day. Seriously, he is sick and doesn't even realize it. That's not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back