HCG Terminator 2 T-800 Brain Chip Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my T-800 brain chip replica in. Well, I actually had it for over a week, but had to wait for a replacement bulb. :banghead Overall, I'm very pleased with this. Its exactly what it is suppossed to be and displays very nicely. The holder is positionable and the tube is rotatable as well, and there are 2 tiny little push buttons on the end to turn the unit on/off which conceals any obvious on/off swith on the unit itself. Anyway here are some pics:

T800Chipoff.jpg

T800Chipon.jpg

T800Chiprsa.jpg

T800Chipcu.jpg

T800Chipplate.jpg

Here's my little plexiglass cover for it:

T800Chipcase.jpg

And here's a little movie of it in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0r6DsJIWevQ

[ame="https://youtu.be/0r6DsJIWevQ"]302 Found[/ame]
:joy

Very nice. But I'm totally happy with my Russ Replicas version. The chip looks a bit on the cheap side

just got mine today, lights dont seem to work, :gah: i dont think its the batteries, your bulbs were bad? maybe a trick with the batteries or what?
Got my T-800 brain chip replica in. Well, I actually had it for over a week, but had to wait for a replacement bulb. :banghead Overall, I'm very pleased with this. Its exactly what it is suppossed to be and displays very nicely. The holder is positionable and the tube is rotatable as well, and there are 2 tiny little push buttons on the end to turn the unit on/off which conceals any obvious on/off swith on the unit itself. Anyway here are some pics:

T800Chipoff.jpg

T800Chipon.jpg

T800Chiprsa.jpg

T800Chipcu.jpg

T800Chipplate.jpg

Here's my little plexiglass cover for it:

T800Chipcase.jpg

And here's a little movie of it in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0r6DsJIWevQ

302 Found
:joy

Two people received theirs and both are having issues with the lights not working straight out of the box. WTF? Has HCG's quality control department been taking lessons from Sideshow Collectibles or what? Sheeesh.

I have the Russ Rep metal replica but I have a cool offer for this one. Should I get it? What batteries does it come with?

I have the Russ Rep metal replica but I have a cool offer for this one. Should I get it? What batteries does it come with?

Mine had serious QC issues and the chip itself was lower quality than the one that comes with the SS 1:1 endoskull. Watch batteries for the lights which require a bit of fiddling with to get working.

I'm glad I have the Russ Rep version, but might get this one too especially since I was offered a good deal. Hopefully it will arrive in good shape

I got this one. Mine looks like the pictures and the lights worked fine.

I think it would be cool to get a cover where the opening fits exactly on the black base but I'm not going to go that far since the chip is already enclosed.

Try and make sure the spring that makes contact with the batteries, is making contact with the batteries. One of mine didn't work fiddled with it for a Min and it worked with no issues since.

Doe's russel rep still sell his version?

Not sure. Russ is making other projects as we speak and is on delay with some of those too (E-11 cylinders). But the RB Replicas (Russ Rep) CPU Chip & Flask is awesome: full aluminum body (which can be lowered into whatever position you want), removable glass tube, real o-rings, metal plaques (2 of them), and removable bronze chip (which can be painted or not). He even offered an acrylic case as extra if people wanted - I took it of course. No lights, but those can be easily custom made with some puck lights where you replace the white LED's with blue.

Agreed the Russ Replicas version is definetly the king, proud owner of one such a nice piece. And with the materials Russ utilizes it should last a hundred and ten years with its' existent power cell. :D

UPS just messed up the delivery of the HCG CPU chip package. They should have delivered it yesterday, then some idiot put different city on their forms and my package is now 850 km away ("An exception in the sorting process has occurred. UPS has taken corrective action."). There are simply illiterate people working there. WTH shipping company is this? It will be delivered only next week.

The HCG Terminator 2 CPU Brain Chip arrived, pretty nice resin piece with light up acrylic tube. There is no comparison with the cool metal and glass Russ Replicas (RB Replicas) version, still I got this one in a good deal. Maybe later a comparison shot of the two.

hcgbrainchip05.jpg

Cheers mate

What is the overall measurements of the actual unit with base mate , sorry for confusion did not mean just the chip.

H x W x D in cms mate cheers buddy

Back