HCG Terminator 2 T-800 Brain Chip Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks kinda cheap to me., especially when compared to replica made out of metal and glass parts!

Get Russ Replicas CPU brain chip, the stand it is made of solid aluminum, with glass tube, rubber O rings, and the chip itself is made of brass:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rc32f4RnV4"]YouTube - Terminator CPU Chip[/ame]

Agreed with Russ is better,but once in your collection (Shelf) from 5 feet away I don't thing you can tell the difference.Plus this one light up.

Nice and ordered! :yess:

RR one is nice indeed, but its also almost THREE TIMES the cost. And it doesnt light up, and I'll admit it... I love things that light up. :D

You could always add a light to the russ version too. I even wanted to do it but had other thjngs in my mind. Metal always beats resin or plastic IMO

MORE than happy with Russ' version and have no interest in this one..... although I am curious as to what it's going to be made of

looks cool, but I want to wait and see what materials they use. If this thing is made out of mostly plastic, you can count me out. I don't trust HCG's quality.

i havent recieved any info on this piece think im going to email them about it

After looking at both, i think i'd rather go for this one. Light up feature just makes it look cooler. The colour of the chip itself seems more accurate too. Ultimately i wouldnt buy either, but if i did this one looks better to me...

MORE than happy with Russ' version and have no interest in this one..... although I am curious as to what it's going to be made of

It'll be made of resin for sure. Nowhere near in quality compared to Russ version. Also a couple blue LED's could be added to Russ version if someone is so interested in lights.

Back