Statue HCG SPECIES 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are good and I like the species a lot. I might get the jeepers and species depending on the prices. The only difference is it's under a different name and not SS. Other then that there's no differences. Who knows I have not heard of many paint or QC issues from them. Even SS has had thier own fair share of QC and paint issues.

Yeah my last three SS statues all came with paint issues, had to send one back to France for a replacement, cost "me" money and it wasn't even my fault!

I have the Sideshow Sil and love it but I'm also very excited to get this new one from HCG. Would I have liked a little bit more human skin and a lot more detail (like my Sideshow piece)? Yes, I would have but this statue is based on that poster and, as such, it is definitely very true-to-form and will be a nice change. Still, I am also hoping that a future version will be more "adult" oriented.

Joe ;)

Here's my HCG Species Sil Maquette. Love the simplicity and the details.
:)

sil1_zps7eca945e.jpg

sil2_zps8210cace.jpg

sil3_zps648f37fa.jpg

sil4_zps0ca18c47.jpg

sil5_zps88ab2371.jpg

sil10_zps9a6d6310.jpg

sil7_zpsb226d45a.jpg

sil6_zps0dfffae9.jpg

sil8_zps88a116da.jpg

sil9_zps4ba40d97.jpg

Wow that actual looks really good. Is this the same scale as the SS horror statues? I mean is in scale with the actual size not like pcs 1/4 which is so much smaller than the SS 1/4 statues.

I sont think this looks that bad. I lime the tint of green they decided to go witj

Wow that actual looks really good. Is this the same scale as the SS horror statues? I mean is in scale with the actual size not like pcs 1/4 which is so much smaller than the SS 1/4 statues.
Curious about the 1:4 scale PCS line. But do they really appear that much smaller next to a Sideshow premium format? Anyone have any side by side pics?

Back