HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to get Birkin one day when he's cheap as well lol. All three will look amazing together.

HCG labels Nemesis and Tyrant as 1/6 but that's clearly inaccurate.

Nemesis actual height is 7 foot, 3 inches. I think the statue with base is 21", so let's say 18" for the statue itself. 1/4.83

Tyrant T-002 height is 8 foot 7 inches. Turns out he's roughly 1/5.5 scale.

c6c850eceff247f751258b831ee0690d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

105da0bbb2811f8c4b98c8d4527cd3e5.jpg

EXECUTIONER MAJINI IS HERE…..IN COLOSSAL 1:4 SCALE!

The next statue in our Officially Licensed 1:4 Scale Resident Evil collection, Executioner Majini is a huge 24" tall, and 25” long with his massive blood-stained axe!

Based on the iconic video games, this magnificent and highly detailed statue captures the Executioner in classic pose, charging towards his next victim!

This stunning piece of art is the ultimate representation of this iconic Resident Evil creature - a must have for anyone's Resident Evil collection!

This HCG Exclusive Edition comes complete with an 18" x 12" high quality print of the statue on a themed background. A regular version of Executioner Majini is also available, click here for more details.

As with all Hollywood Collectibles pieces this Museum quality statue is constructed from heavyweight polystone and mixed media and then hand painted to the finest detail.

Dimensions: 24" Tall Approx.

Edition Size: 100 pieces worldwide

What was the original release? It was a different sculpt?

Edit: you're right, it was the afterlife sculpt. Okay so this one is brand new then?

And with a boring base. :lol

yeah what's up with that? All these colossal pieces have bland ole museum bases

What was the original release? It was a different sculpt?

Edit: you're right, it was the afterlife sculpt. Okay so this one is brand new then?

Yeah, it's a completely new sculpt based on the pudgier RE5 look :lol. It's also closer to 1/4 scale. The last one was around 1/6.

I Think the only figure that will make me take a bite out of this colossal line will be Birkin G-3. That's still my favorite RE monster design. Otherwise I'm good.

I might get this down the line when it's half price. The executioner has always been one of the most memorable parts about re5 for me... Like the chainsaw ganado

But then again it kinda clashes my whole classic theme. I just want the colossal Birkin at this rate.

Imagine someone did a release of transformation of Birkin statues? Dreeeeeam

Last edited:
Well at least its the game version this time. But damn do we really need a 1/4 majini executioner :lol

No we don't need another re release which this is, basically a bigger version of axe man, so many other characters to do or different versions like G3 or a different nemesis, who ever is making these decisions at HCG needs to be fired absolutely pathetic!!

I finally picked up that HCG Nemmy bust

OofwGTv.jpg

Sorry for the **** pic, but my buddy Enrico in that pic is sick :( He was dx with lymphoma today. His name is because of Enrico Marini, lmao! <3 <3 Keep him in your prayers!!!

Back