HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC-Nemesis.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

So this one is being billed as 1:4th. Was the last one supposed to be 1:6 or 1:4 is this one supposed to be gigantic?

This looks near identical to the last one with the right arm obviously reworked to have the gun. It probably is a re-release of the original with the arm variant. The last one was pretty much 1:4, but that can be debated given if the statue was intended to be ORC version it should of been about 4 inches taller. But if its more of a Generic Nemesis design inspired by ORC then i guess it can pass as 1:4 just with body distortions due to them being artistic.

I wouldnt mind this statue just because its absurd.

:lol fail! Wow...lazy and uninspiring. Just wait for a $150 price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf is that?? That best just be a comic and not a re release of the nemesis now with a Gatling gun 😡

Traded some DBZ pieces for Nemesis + $$$. Totally worth it. I'd say he's definitely worth $200-250...My only complaints are his worms should be purple but that can always be repainted down the line. Solid pieice.

11745677_10154067333834638_4089254058250500852_n.jpg

11755922_10154067333824638_1425483317195940120_n.jpg

It's a solid piece colours should be a little different but looks like the colour scheme is from ORC still a good piece won't be buying Licker or Nemesis with Gatling gun.

Me neither. I want tyrant though. He looks great paired up with nemesis. They're both inaccurate but still the best we will ever get for now. I also want Birkin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

With a better paint app, it could be great. His skin shouldn't be so damn yellow, and his tentacles should be more pinkish than that ruby.

I got my Birkin and for me it's easily my best piece. My first 1/4 scale statue and doubt it will be my last.

Back