HCG Pinhead Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you guys are aware, but HCG seem to have pulled the additional silver pins from the exclusive edition of the bust. As you know, they announced it you got both sets of pins and you could swap out. However on the product page now it makes no reference to getting the second set with the exclusive, really really shoddy imo.

Yeah, glad I didn't order it. Also there are undoubtedly people who have ordered after they changed the site, who won't know this was the original offering and are happy with the stupid plaque and one set of pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully I'm waiting to see if the price will drop for the reg at the usually places...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm waiting on the in hand pics and a video for this and then I'll order

Looks like its on schedule. Payment has been taken in the past week for those who've pre-ordered.

Glad I didn't PO. The transition from Bjorns proto to this is massive. Paint is poor IMO and does not reflect what the proto looked like. Again and I hate to repeat myself, HCG screwed over people who bought the exclusive early, but not including both sets of pins as stated in the description of the exclusive when it was first up.

I disagree, I think it looks pretty good especially the leather. I at least see Doug Bradley in this sculpt.

I disagree, I think it looks pretty good especially the leather. I at least see Doug Bradley in this sculpt.

Yes everything below the head seems well done and I can see a resemblance of Doug Bradley. Which considering the sculpt would have been cast from the original makes sense. However the paint and the finish on the whole head, isn't good enough imo. I also believe if they had opened the eyelids more, then it would be a far more engaging piece.

Yah I made that post a tiiiiiiny bit earlier than I should have. I skipped to the end of the video and see what you meant about the head. The head can be repainted I'm sure. I'll wait for a sale hopefully.

Wait. So this doesn't even half an art box? Just the brown box with a couple of foam strips to hold the bust in place. What a cheap a$$ company HCG is.

Is there anywhere that lists the box dimensions? I'm importing from overseas and the courier has a limit on package size.

I just got a deal on a new EX version on eBay. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. I know a few people that have it and love it. To me there are things off about it, but still presents well.

Anyone else get this and like it? Not much talk about it here at all....

I got mine a few weeks back. Paint job isn't great. He's very, very, very white. The slight tint of blue in the promotional shots isn't there. Otherwise he's fine. Don't display him in direct light and it's not too noticeable however.

I got mine a few weeks back. Paint job isn't great. He's very, very, very white. The slight tint of blue in the promotional shots isn't there. Otherwise he's fine. Don't display him in direct light and it's not too noticeable however.

Thanks for the heads up. I have noticed that in some photos. I also don't like that they colored the lines in his face so red...99% of the time he is not like that at all. In fact, the only time I think he is like that is what they show him being created, but I could be wrong.

Back