Prop HCG P1 Bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this in today.

Good news, the predator head as a mount for the bio is a brilliant idea.

Downside, my COA is missing from the package. Waiting for my retailer to make a replacement as to me the COA for this piece is essential.

onto the pictures :D

682318a1.jpg

42450c4e.jpg

fc96716b.jpg

1bb2a53e.jpg

329be00e.jpg

d041f5bc.jpg

WOW VERY NICE MAN , CONGRATS ON THE PICK UP - sucks u didn't get the COA , hopefully the seller will get you it

Nice pick up! I love mine...Hope he has the original as Stan signed the COA's personally and a replacement would be hard if not impossible to get.

Nice pick up! I love mine...Hope he has the original as Stan signed the COA's personally and a replacement would be hard if not impossible to get.

I was told they have more pieces so I'll be handing this one back.

It's actually back in the box already as I can't see myself having this without the COA :monkey2

Looks great and hopefully you'll get a replacement quickly with the COA.

Could I ask where you purchased this from as I've been looking for one at a decent price for a while now?

I was told they have more pieces so I'll be handing this one back.

It's actually back in the box already as I can't see myself having this without the COA :monkey2

I agree 100%, part of the appeal of this piece is the COA. Having Stan sign them personally is HUGE. I heard he didn't get to sign all of them before he passed....so who knows how many there really are. The rumor is 500, :dunno.
I bought mine early last year sometime and was fortunate enough to get #11.

Thanks guys.

@ amb : I'm in Asia so seeing u're in the uk you're a little out of luck. :(

Congrats on the bio and welcome to the HCG P1 bio group! :hi5:

I think that makes a total of five of us now. :1-1:

Sorry to hear about the COA, I would definitely get it and frame it.

I made a little stand for mine for whenever I want to desk mount it as opposed to wall mounting it. (Thanks to Turtle for the dimensions! :wave )

PredStand2.jpg

No doubt if this had been a full bust and not a wall mount head this would be much more sought after. The predlocks are nice, but it is a shame they are missing from the back and leave gaps around the neck. Still a very nice piece though!

No doubt if this had been a full bust and not a wall mount head this would be much more sought after. The predlocks are nice, but it is a shame they are missing from the back and leave gaps around the neck. Still a very nice piece though!
:hi5:

:wink1:

James, check you PM. Here are pics to my stand:

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

Test fitting:
DSC_0417.jpg

With mask on (forgot to put the cannon on). Very pleased with the outcome:

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

thanks to Kaijuboy for the PS mock up, so I could get his idea to come to life. I really like the way the base turned out. Added some Bio hoses as well. Just need to get an accurate cannon and get a bone necklace and it will be complete.

HCGP1.jpg

HCGP15.jpg

HCGP14.jpg

HCGP13.jpg

HCGP12.jpg

HCGP11.jpg

HCGP17.jpg

HCGP16.jpg

@ azurepred: Great idea on the hoses!

I hope you don't mind me borrowing that idea :D

Back