HCG Alien Facehugger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for you guys needing permission. LOL its my cave I do whatever the hell I want. She can decorate the living room. I was just about to buy a face hugger and chest burster kit to paint this is perfect timing, but Im hoping its just the lighting in the pics. These look too yellow and flat. The chust burster could also be bloodier.

I was mostly joking, I suspect the others were also, although this is hardly subtle. It's Giger up to his usual.

HCG always looks flat that's one of the reasons I haven't bought anything from them. sadly...

I'm loving the facehugger and chestburster , just hope they don't all go up for preorder at the same time like the coolprops heads

If you think about the level of sculpting, detailing and mixed media you can get for a $700 statue, this isn't even in the ballpark....especially since we all know that the actual paint app will not be on par with the prototype (this is HCG after all). I could justify $400. $450 I'd start to question where they are putting all that money into the statue at. But $700 is asinine.

150 for the exclusive which is a poor looking name plate and 500 regular. Maybe I can get the regular down the road at a discount.

150 for the exclusive which is a poor looking name plate and 500 regular. Maybe I can get the regular down the road at a discount.

I would think they will have to drop the price at some point. I'd imagine they will be sitting on these for a long time at $700. It's a shame....it's a decent looking statue.

Back