Statue HCG 1/2 Scale Rambo IV Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edinho's a good sculptor and i like all of his Rambo 4 pieces but i feel like his sculpts tend to look more like a blend between Sly's youthful face and his aged, almost like how he'd look some time between Rambo 3 and 4.

Quiggle, this is just a solid painted statue, nothing fancy with the eyes.

Edinho's a good sculptor and i like all of his Rambo 4 pieces but i feel like his sculpts tend to look more like a blend between Sly's youthful face and his aged, almost like how he'd look some time between Rambo 3 and 4.

Quiggle, this is just a solid painted statue, nothing fancy with the eyes.

thanks Maulfan, did you pick up the regular version or the 100 limited with nameplate? usually how is GHC with the 1:2 busts, are the paint jobs pretty good and does the bust radiate realism to the audience? thanks!

I ordered through BBTS, I'm not a fan of buying through HCG and the nameplate doesn't even do anything for me, plus it's an add on, if they're going to do a nameplate they should have made it part of the bust like the Rambo 2.

I ordered through BBTS, I'm not a fan of buying through HCG and the nameplate doesn't even do anything for me, plus it's an add on, if they're going to do a nameplate they should have made it part of the bust like the Rambo 2.

thanks Maulfan, I haven't purchased directly from GCH before though is there something buyers should be aware of? do they not ship with sufficient packaging? is the Rambo nameplate magnetic or something how does it affix to the base? thanks!

Got mine today from BBTS, wow, such and impressive sculpt, and the attitued on the portrait is just amazing. Each Rambo gets better, can just imagine if they jump to 1:1.

1.jpg

Other than the base, the paint apps are pretty flat, as you'd expect for only $200., but they're clean, and lots of detail on his bandana.

That's a really nice bust, I just got the new HCG Rocky III 1/4 statue today, I like it a lot. Interesting that this week Hollywood Collectibles released three Stallone pieces in the same week. Rambo Bust, Rocky III statue and Barney Ross Expendables statue. Not a fan of the Expendables so that piece is an easy pass for me, plus am running out of room.

Just for fun, I photoshopped a shot of him like one of my most favorite images from Rambo 4.

17.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the bust, if it's best clean or if it'd be better with all the dirt and blood from the final fight.

Nice.
Though I think the likeness was better on the 1/4 archery pose statue.

Just for fun, I photoshopped a shot of him like one of my most favorite images from Rambo 4.

17.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the bust, if it's best clean or if it'd be better with all the dirt and blood from the final fight.

The dirt and blood make all the difference in the world, great job, I would keep it like that.

Nice shots Sean. Rambo 4 seriously needs some more love. Sideshow, NECA, Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc. I don't care which.

Thanks, I can understand hesitating to touch Rocky Balboa, older Rocky probably wouldn't make for the nicest looking collectibles, but Rambo is fully clothed, uses plenty of badass weapons, and if you really wanted to go all out, depicting him like the very end with all the blood and gun powder and everything would look great, I don't see why HCG is the only company to take a chance on it, but I'm very grateful for Edinho's sculpture and HCG picking them up to release to the public.

Thanks, I can understand hesitating to touch Rocky Balboa, older Rocky probably wouldn't make for the nicest looking collectibles, but Rambo is fully clothed, uses plenty of badass weapons, and if you really wanted to go all out, depicting him like the very end with all the blood and gun powder and everything would look great, I don't see why HCG is the only company to take a chance on it, but I'm very grateful for Edinho's sculpture and HCG picking them up to release to the public.

Yeah HCG/Edinho did a great job with their Rambo statues. I hope NECA atleast takes a stab at it. Im still looking for the 12'' Rambo 4 and the Rambo 2 bust.

Back