HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed in to cancel my order.

:(

I've been spending way too much cash lately. Plus, I'm worried about how it will look when it gets here, it shipping to me, and the fact that I'm officially out of space.

:( :( :(

ditto, ditto, ditto, and ditto...

spending too much, worried about the final look, shipping, and out of space...

But, I am locked into a preorder directly with HCG, and I'm sure there is no way out. Besides, I don't want out. I think this is going to make one hell of a statement in my collection room, which is quickly moving toward a very Alien-centric theme. I do hope he comes out as nice as the prototype looks.

ditto, ditto, ditto, and ditto...

spending too much, worried about the final look, shipping, and out of space...

But, I am locked into a preorder directly with HCG, and I'm sure there is no way out. Besides, I don't want out. I think this is going to make one hell of a statement in my collection room, which is quickly moving toward a very Alien-centric theme. I do hope he comes out as nice as the prototype looks.

It will sure make its presence in your collection :duff

Can't wait to see your pics !

UPDATE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just received this email today where I asked about the status of both the 1:1 Alien Head Bust and the Chestburster:

"Thank you for your email! No impatience implied with your email, we are happy to answer any questions.

At the moment I can tell you that both of the items mentioned are being shipped via ocean to the United States. Due to length of time and customs clearance, we do not have an exact date at the moment however within the coming weeks of January we do hope to have a better idea as to when they will be arriving.

The necessary information has and/or will be passed on, there is no need to update, however we appreciate your willingness.

If I can answer any other questions please feel free to let me know.

Have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards,
Alexandra Fisher
Hollywood Collectibles Group"

Thanks for the update above!

So it seems like shipping sometime in February? Am I wrong?:confused:

Your guess is as good as mine because they didn't tell me any more than is contained in their quoted response. Still, it appears that it is at least traveling by freighter which is at least movement.

That is my problem as well. My entire collection room is only about 11 x 11 feet, and all my wants and desires must fit into it, and nowhere else in the house. This bust is going to be a looming presence in my otherwise humble collection of dioramas and 1/6 figures, etc. Still, I cannot wait for the challenge to arrive.

I'm on the pre-order list for this item. I already paid total: $840.00

Now I can have the best of both worlds from ALIEN and ALIENS.

1.) SSC Alien Warrior 1:1 Scale Bust

2.) HCG 1:1 Alien Bust pics coming soon!

***SHIPMENT UPDATE: HCG SAID THAT IT WILL BE ANOTHER 4 TO 5 WEEKS FOR PRE-SALES ORDERS TO BE FILLED! SO HOLD ON AND DON'T GIVE UP! THIS INFORMATION WAS CONFIRMED BY A PHONE CALL TO THEM IN ADVANCE. :chew *** THESE ARE COMING IN BY BOAT!***

cargoshippollution.jpg

Last edited:
That is my problem as well. My entire collection room is only about 11 x 11 feet, and all my wants and desires must fit into it, and nowhere else in the house. This bust is going to be a looming presence in my otherwise humble collection of dioramas and 1/6 figures, etc. Still, I cannot wait for the challenge to arrive.

I say you put in in the middle of the living room table.:rotfl

I wrote in for the dimensions at it's base and found that this beast is going to fit perfectly on top of one of my Besta units turned sideways next to my desk. And he will be right next to my newly framed ultra-limited Ken Taylor Alien poster created for the Alamo Drafthouse showing of Alien last year.

I can not wait!!! The room has been prepared. :D

cargoshippollution.jpg

I hope it arrives in one piece...when dealing with the open ocean one never knows...

meg02.jpg

in all seriousness that shark is LONG GONE ... (i think & hope) here's one of the larger megladon teeth i've seen...

gigantic_megalodon.jpg

i have one of these teeth, but mine is the size of my hand...this tooth (above) is a FREAK of nature

Back