HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOT.jpg

Will we see Howland Reed next season? I mean he's the only one who can confirm that Jon is the rightful heir to the throne other than Bran...but I think people would believe someone who was actually there over a kid claiming to see visions as the three eyed raven.

I've loved every minute of this season. I've watched every episode at least twice. Some even more. The only thing that pisses me off is when the episode ends. It never seems like enough. Each episode should be longer.

A little confusing that he can be Bran and the Night King at the same time though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

An aerial pic that serve no real purpose except maybe for crows to see, and people have a theory? Ice patches here and there, it looks like a bear. Would be hard to reveal this and that with only 1 season to go.

Well he isn't Bran anymore he is the Three Eyed Raven maybe the Night King is the closest thing to the real Bran there is. At this point is obvious that "Bran" will do some crazy time travel thing before everything ends.

Bran's favorite stories were horror ones, it would be tragically ironic if he ended up a monster himself.

After rewatching the finale last night I'd have to say the Jaime/Cersei scene was my favourite. I thought Jaime was a dead man for a few seconds. Glad they didn't kill him though - there's a lot of great dramatic potential to have him at Winterfell - meeting face to face with Bran for instance.....

After rewatching the finale last night I'd have to say the Jaime/Cersei scene was my favourite. I thought Jaime was a dead man for a few seconds. Glad they didn't kill him though - there's a lot of great dramatic potential to have him at Winterfell - meeting face to face with Bran for instance.....

Yeah, That's gonna be great.

"uh...sorry? " :lol

Yeah, I would be really curious to see how Arya could put aside what Jaimie did.

Will we see Howland Reed next season? I mean he's the only one who can confirm that Jon is the rightful heir to the throne other than Bran...but I think people would believe someone who was actually there over a kid claiming to see visions as the three eyed raven.
Even then, it's only one person, and he's not unbiased. If it meant that a friend and ally's relative was in line to be king of the seven kingdoms, he would have an incentive to lie about it.

I expect Arya will have to be persuaded by the others not to kill Jaimie - probably by Brienne?

Jaime is not in Arya list, as she is not aware (nor anyone else) of his role in Bran's fall. I would be more concerned about Dany reaction, to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaime is not in Arya list, as she is not aware (nor anyone else) of his role in Bran's fall. I would be more concerned about Dany reaction, to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, if Jaimie ends up in Winterfel, I suspect the others are going to get the story. Unless Jaimie finishes the job he started years back first. :lol

My guess is that with the current situation in the North (and the shortage of good generals) Jaime will be safe...at least when it comes to that :lol

Whatever happens, the first episode -if handled well- has the potential to be amazing: the sheer number of reencounters (Jon/Arya, Jon/Sam, The Hound/Arya...), the reaction of the Starks to Dany and her dragons, the revelation about Jon and the consequences for him and Daenerys... I really hope they spend a full episode completely focused on that before moving to the war/action sequences.

By the way, not sure if has been shared here before, but I love this video:

My guess is that with the current situation in the North (and the shortage of good generals) Jaime will be safe...at least when it comes to that :lol

Oh definitely. I don't see him surviving the series but he'll live long enough to play a role in the war at least.

Whatever happens, the first episode -if handled well- has the potential to be amazing: the sheer number of reencounters (Jon/Arya, Jon/Sam, The Hound/Arya...), the reaction of the Starks to Dany and her dragons, the revelation about Jon and the consequences for him and Daenerys... I really hope they spend a full episode completely focused on that before moving to the war/action sequences.

Indeed. No action will even be required, there's just so much of this juicy stuff to happen. Long bloody wait though.

Back