HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. pretty much.

i'm gonna get modded down for posting spoilers, when everyone else is doing the same thing? :dunno

**** outta here with that ****. :lol

Imagine what the battle with the walkers will be like. Giants and dragons and dead men

Bronn is a mercenary. An anti-hero type of character. He won't last long.

Cersei is doomed!!! Now that the gold won't be delivered to the Iron Bank, she's basically under house arrest. She don't have much of an army but a navy that is questionably loyal. And Danny can easily destroy Euron's ships, once she finds them. Cersi will be surrounded soon enough.

Last edited:
So now they have the loyalty of the tarly's (Dany/Jon)... Cersei just has Euron who isn't much of an ally

Bronn is a mercenary. An anti-hero type of character. He won't last long.

Cersei is doomed!!! Now that the gold won't be delivered to the Iron Bank, she's basically under house arrest. She don't have much of an army but a navy that is questionably loyal. And Danny can easily destroy Euron's ships, once she finds them. Cersi will be surrounded soon enough.

I thought the gold was safe/delivered?

5165b16e89e8a362c726f24b6a62de16.png

:exactly:After watching a bunch of reaction video . I couldn't believe the number of people who through Dany burned up the gold. Yes the gold is at Kings Landing. However Cersei still needs to get it to the Iron Bank. As word of what happen to the Lannister army gets out, Dany needs to do a fly over of King Landing ( out of weapon range). Just the sight of one or all of her dragons , would have a chilling effect on the whole city. It would also let Cersei know. "Here I am and I'm coming for you, Bi$&h

To be fair, the way they are speaking about the importance of the gold making it to kings landing in such confidence and everything reliant on that, I was totally expecting that to go wrong.

So naturally when you show a whole bunch of carts and wagons being burned up by a dragon 20 minutes later I thought the worst for Cersei.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As I think about it, destroying those supplies (or gold, if it were still around) would seem pretty dumb on Dany's part if she could help it. Dothraki gotta eat, too. But the fiery explosions looked great!

Can you destroy gold? You can melt it, surely. But I'm not sure you can destroy it.

Well, not destroyed, but if it were melted into the ground it would require digging it back up -- or perhaps gold can even evaporate at high temperatures...

maybe Cersei will just say the Dragons stole the gold.

The dragons burnt heavy armored soldiers to a crisp ash, so I would assume the gold would have been destroyed (if it didn't make it to KL)?

Good question though.

As I think about it, destroying those supplies (or gold, if it were still around) would seem pretty dumb on Dany's part if she could help it. Dothraki gotta eat, too. But the fiery explosions looked great!

Nope, that was the plan from the get go: Destroy their supply line, siege and make everyone at King's Landing starve, which is good but not as good as burning the Red Keep only and then grab all the marbles but whatever. :lol

Back