HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how to spoiler tag from the phone, so please dont read firther uf gavent watched

but who did Theon see hanging from the boat? Was it the two fighting the deck or the other sister and the mom? I don't know if they killed them or not...

Seems Theon's uncle can take major punishment without the fear of death...is he enhanced?

So did Khaleesi already lose her navy, basically? And they have a plan against the dragons so the tables might be turning a bit.

That whole Jorah scene was nasty

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It was the 2 sisters hanging. It should be pretty obvious Ellaria is kept alive and what they'll do with her.

To spoiler tag from anywhere you just need the bbcode
Spoiler Spoiler:

It'll be a sad day when this series finally ends. I mean, this is feature level quality on the "small" screen.

-Hopefully Tyrion's gambit will work.

-I guess the show runners decided to go the "black lance" route instead of incorporating the horn.

-I was going to make a joke about Missandei the translator/linguist getting some cunni...never mind. :monkey3

-Was glad Arya made the decision she did. She's been separated from her family and alone so long. Just her luck that Jon Snow is headed to Dragonstone as Arya is heading north. Speaking of which...

Spoiler Spoiler:

-Yes, Theon needs to redeem himself. Though it was smarter to live and fight another day when him attacking would have probably meant Yara's death, it looked like he was abandoning her.

That was Nymeria. It was explained in the after show credits very well because I too thought that's what she meant. To sum it up, her wolf is acting exactly as she would have. I don't think it will be the last time we see Nymeria.

Theon may or may not redeem himself, but I hope he does. Seeing everything he did once he started looking at his men being butchered brought up his ptsd. It wasn't a conscious choice for him imo, it was his fight or flight response turning on him and telling him to flee. He still suffers from getting tortured, as anyone would.

damn that women is gorgeous though....wow.

I don't know how to spoiler tag from the phone, so please dont read firther uf gavent watched

but who did Theon see hanging from the boat? Was it the two fighting the deck or the other sister and the mom? I don't know if they killed them or not...

Seems Theon's uncle can take major punishment without the fear of death...is he enhanced?

So did Khaleesi already lose her navy, basically? And they have a plan against the dragons so the tables might be turning a bit.

That whole Jorah scene was nasty

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

it was the 2 sisters, the mother and youngest were taken captive as far as we know. It seems like she did lose her Navy......

RE: Nymeria

Spoiler Spoiler:

DinoDB1975 said:
-Hopefully Tyrion's gambit will work.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I thought Aryas change through her training as an assassin may have altered her fundamentally so that Nymeria couldn't connect with her anymore, but the post credit scene clarified the intent. Terrific episode. I didn't see Euron moving so quickly. Dany's confrontation with Varys was unexpected. Why now? But it handled in an organic, effective way.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The episode was one of the best I have seen in GOT for awhile.... then the tragic ending in the last 5 minutes, so sad.

Please kill Littlefinger. Please! That guy is such a snake.
You need good bad guys to give you a reason to cheer for the good guys. Would be hilarious if he somehow ends up one of the last surviving characters, supporting Dany on the throne or whatever, with all the Starks and Lannisters dead :lol

I wonder if Dany is gonna take Lady Tyrell's advice. Her plan is kinda gone south now since she isn't gonna get the Dornish army. Maybe she will just get the Dragons and Dothraki to take King's Landing.
But now she will have Jon talking to her about White Walkers.

That was Nymeria. It was explained in the after show credits very well because I too thought that's what she meant. To sum it up, her wolf is acting exactly as she would have. I don't think it will be the last time we see Nymeria.

Theon may or may not redeem himself, but I hope he does. Seeing everything he did once he started looking at his men being butchered brought up his ptsd. It wasn't a conscious choice for him imo, it was his fight or flight response turning on him and telling him to flee. He still suffers from getting tortured, as anyone would.

damn that women is gorgeous though....wow.

Cool, thanks. I didn't see the after show feature. Is that only on the internet/HBO Go, or does it play directly after the episode? I see to remember watching a few of those in previous seasons, but I can't remember if I watched them online.

Yeah, once the adrenaline/bloodlust wore off you could see Tyron shaking as he realized what was going on around him. He got redemption somewhat when he helped Sansa escape from Winterfell, but to Yara, it seemed as he abandoned her.

And Missandei... :drool

RE: Nymeria

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry, I typed too fast and was unclear. I was referring specifically to the second part of Tyrion's plan, the (just in case)
Spoiler Spoiler:

please rate Missandei's... nvm

10+++++++++++++++

Last edited:
I wonder if Dany is gonna take Lady Tyrell's advice. Her plan is kinda gone south now since she isn't gonna get the Dornish army. Maybe she will just get the Dragons and Dothraki to take King's Landing.
But now she will have Jon talking to her about White Walkers.
The loss of the Dornish gives her extra incentive to strike a deal with Jon. He'll join her to combat Cersei, and she'll give him the Dragonglass and help him fight the White Walkers. Things are rarely this simple in Game of Thrones, though.

Yeah, when John goes back home his sister my be under the influence of Littlefinger and not want to give up the power he gave her. But it will be interesting to see where she stands if John and Dany do partner up.

Back