HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, Jamie's gonna be so pissed when he gets back fom Dorne. Finds out his sister/lover is in jail because she had sex with her cousin. He's gonna flip out, be like "F this beeyotch, I'm gonna go help Brienne with the Stark girls."

Best moment of the episode, for me, was Bronn getting that antidote! For more reasons than one. I love Pryce's performance here, as usual. Unfortunately, I can't see him lasting much longer now that he's made enemies of Cersei. I think we'll see two of the three prisoners repent prior to a trial. The first--Margaery--will result in a relatively light censure. Then Loras will do the same, and be sentenced to death :lol Then Cersei will somehow weasel her way into getting the High Sparrow and his followers killed. Possibly via Little Finger.

So I'm not seeing the High Sparrow or Stannis making it through the season. I think Jorah has a 50/50 chance, just because I can see him lasting until his infection gets really bad, and he maybe even turns into a full on stone man. One area where I have no idea what will happen is Dorne. Hard to see that ending well.

I was sooo looking forward to Reek manning up , But no he's pure Coward now and lost any redemption and hope he gets peeled like a onion n castrated n tortured 4 days with ramsey and rest of sick bastards. I doubt that will happen thier deaths will come quick i bet , but not til last episode i predict will drag til Finale. It's slowly building up to be very good , but damn i want my dragon's released already.

Ive been wondering when the chickens were coming home to roost. Cersei and that big ole grin to sheer terror when she saw ole lancel. I did appreciate the Dorn boobies....for a second there I thought we would see some wildling Gilly boobies...Oh and I love whenever Ghost makes an appearance...Found myself screaming out like my little girl when he came outa nowhere. Great episode!

Damn, Jamie's gonna be so pissed when he gets back fom Dorne. Finds out his sister/lover is in jail because she had sex with her cousin. He's gonna flip out, be like "F this beeyotch, I'm gonna go help Brienne with the Stark girls."

If Jaime gets back from Dorne he will be thrown in a cell next to Cersei. I believe the cousin knows because about Cersei and Jaime because Tyrion threatened the cousin when Tyrion was acting Hand. So if Jaime comes back from Dorne he'll be screwed.

Cersei and that big ole grin to sheer terror when she saw ole lancel.
She couldn't have possibly believed the Sparrow at his word from their first meeting, otherwise there's no way she would have been so careless as to mosey around that guy without armed guards. She's got more skeletons in the closet than anyone else still around King's Landing.

Anyone associated with that gi joe attrocity is dead to me...lol
After Brazil, he gets a pass for every other bad decision made or to be made in his career. He earned the right for quick cash grabs whenever he wants!

I was sooo looking forward to Reek manning up , But no he's pure Coward now and lost any redemption and hope he gets peeled like a onion n castrated n tortured 4 days with ramsey and rest of sick bastards. I doubt that will happen thier deaths will come quick i bet , but not til last episode i predict will drag til Finale. It's slowly building up to be very good , but damn i want my dragon's released already.
It would've been unrealistic if Theon "manned up" after how he's been conditioned by Ramsey and knowing full well the consequences should he get caught (plus why would he do so for Sansa when he couldn't for his own sister). For all Theon knew, it might've been another test from Ramsey that Sansa was in on. Finally, supposing he lit the candle, Brianne would've charged in with Pod and done what? They'd all have been killed. I'm sure Theon will be redeemed but the time isn't yet right for him to turn on Ramsey.

Yeah, it's hard for me to judge Theon too strongly at this point. He is like an abused puppy, where everything he does is influenced, first and foremost, by anxiety and fear of punishment. To overcome all that is going to take some time and concerted effort. A bruised up Sansa pleading her case a couple of times can't trump all the conditioning he's been through.

Cersei shouldn't be locked up just for sleeping with her cousin, he also poisoned Robert for her when they went out hunting didn't he? Surely he's also divulged that information?

This episode was just chock full of characters. The only one we didn't see was Arya. Other than that there was:
Dany, Tyrion and Jorah in Meereen (finally they have met!)
Bronn and Jaime in Dorne
Sansa in Winterfell with Brienne nearby
Jon at Castle Black
Stannis on the way to Winterfell
Cersei, Littlefinger, Olenna and Margaery in King's Landing

Getting to the end of the episode, I just wanted to see more of each of the storylines as there was only a little bit of each. Looking forward to the finale 3 episodes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regarding Cersei's cousin, I'm sure there is a different standard for those who repent of their own free will, and then dedicate their life to the cause vs. those who are jailed because they think they can get away with something, have no regrets, and thumb their nose at those religious beliefs.

It would've been unrealistic if Theon "manned up" after how he's been conditioned by Ramsey and knowing full well the consequences should he get caught (plus why would he do so for Sansa when he couldn't for his own sister). For all Theon knew, it might've been another test from Ramsey that Sansa was in on. Finally, supposing he lit the candle, Brianne would've charged in with Pod and done what? They'd all have been killed. I'm sure Theon will be redeemed but the time isn't yet right for him to turn on Ramsey.

I have lost All hope 4 Reek to Man up and if anything he made me enjoy John Wick movie so much more by this evil role. Is it wrong to say i'd kill myself rather then live like a coward piece of crap after i killed Ramsey if couldnt get away. I know they scarred n messed him up good. Same with Sansa i'd gut n castrate n torture that bastard Ramsey fast. We have not seen Bran in a long as$ time other then the Wolf last night. I cant wait until Brianne catches little finger at least hope so. I know little finger will be expecting it ,he's a cunning little piece of work. I do hope they take back the castle n save Sansa but it's looking grim.

Last night's episode was great!
Finally things are starting to roll. I'm really looking forward to Daenerys and Tyrion together, finally she's got a thinking person who can actually give her good advice. Now she'll truly be a force to be reckoned with.

Great episode! Jorah was a badass, Melisandre finally got denied and Cersei got what was coming.

Regarding Bran,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I started rewatching the first season, and it's funny seeing how much foreshadowing takes place--like when Ned says his goodbyes to Jon and Catelyn for the last time. Rewatching it also helps the viewer to have a much more fleshed out understanding of what is going on and being referred to. Right from the beginning they refer to Dorne, the Vale, and other events, people, and places that you don't have much knowledge of until later on. I was a bit surprised at how consistent the quality has been, and the nature of the performances. Unlike Walking Dead, which is a totally different show in season 1, it feels like season 1 could naturally have worked as a season 4 or 5, starting after all the other nastiness went on prior to the opening scene with the White Walkers. Only major differences that stick out so far (a couple episodes in) are Jaimie's personality--he is a much nicer guy by season 5 than he is at season 1, and Little Finger's performance, which I actually like more in season 1 than later on when he adds an odd gruffness to his voice, and stranger mannerisms. Jon, Arya, Sansa, the Hound, Tyrion, and Deanerys to name a few, all pretty naturally developed from where they started.

Regarding Bran,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I started rewatching the first season, and it's funny seeing how much foreshadowing takes place--like when Ned says his goodbyes to Jon and Catelyn for the last time. Rewatching it also helps the viewer to have a much more fleshed out understanding of what is going on and being referred to. Right from the beginning they refer to Dorne, the Vale, and other events, people, and places that you don't have much knowledge of until later on. I was a bit surprised at how consistent the quality has been, and the nature of the performances. Unlike Walking Dead, which is a totally different show in season 1, it feels like season 1 could naturally have worked as a season 4 or 5, starting after all the other nastiness went on prior to the opening scene with the White Walkers. Only major differences that stick out so far (a couple episodes in) are Jaimie's personality--he is a much nicer guy by season 5 than he is at season 1, and Little Finger's performance, which I actually like more in season 1 than later on when he adds an odd gruffness to his voice, and stranger mannerisms. Jon, Arya, Sansa, the Hound, Tyrion, and Deanerys to name a few, all pretty naturally developed from where they started.

This is interesting. I will have to re watch season one at least for nostalgia.

Back