HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And by her hand. If they've decided they have their hands on some kind of cash cow gimmick, consisting of generating massive hatred for a character and never giving the audience justice, this show will become pure garbage.

The only value in a scene like that is bringing the chickens home to roost. Benioff should read Poetics.

Tonight's episode was emotionally draining. Another solid episode, minus the Dorne material - tha's just awful. Jaime and Bronn vs. the Sand Snakes was comically bad. The rest of the episode was so good, in fact, that I consider this the second best, perhaps best, of the season thus far.

Agreed! The Sand Snakes fight scene was horribly choreographed, and edited sloppily. How did that ever make it on air. Embarrassing!

i firmly believe both Ramsay and Cersei and going to get what they deserve. i think Cersei will probably be taken down by her own faith group she put together. they will find out about her and Jaime and will hold a trial like they did for Ser Loras. i hope Ramsay dies either by Sansa, the other chick, or Theon

i firmly believe both Ramsay and Cersei and going to get what they deserve. i think Cersei will probably be taken down by her own faith group she put together. they will find out about her and Jaime and will hold a trial like they did for Ser Loras. i hope Ramsay dies either by Sansa, the other chick, or Theon

I'm thinking Olenna is going to spill the beans about Cersei's sins to the High Sparrow, perhaps in exchange for leniency with her grandchildren. The High Sparrow feels pretty unwavering to me, but perhaps he really wants to take down Cersei, and we just don't know that yet.

Was hoping Theon would snap out of his **** and take him out, good he didn't though as Ramsey would've bested him at that moment. Tough scene for sure though, probably the most in the show yet I think.

I know it's a great episode when my twitter feed is full of people that are never going to watch again, lol

but she could lose all her power, which as much as she loves her children she loves having power more

Yeah, definitely. I'm wondering if she loses a child by the end of the season. If this is true, and if I had to guess, I'd say Myrcella doesn't make it out of Dorne. I can't see them killing Tommen yet, because I can't imagine who would be king in his place. What a power struggle that would create!

Ugh, man. That last scene was unbearable. I can't handle **** like that. I hope Ramsay dies brutally.

Yeah. After everything that poor girl has gone through. And she showed strength talking to the girl during her bath, etc.

Theon or Sansa needs to kill Ramsay. It looks like he is going to torment her for a while more though. :mad: :mad:

Cersei will definitely get what's coming to her.

I'm thinking that Theon may get pulled up out of his mind mess by what's happening, and step up at some crucial moment to redeem himself. I'm also wondering if he'll ever reveal that her brothers are still alive, and whether we'll ever see Rickon on the show again :D

I was waiting for Brienne to come charging in, but that is too cliche for this world. :lol

Clothes in this world are pretty flimsy as well. All those layers ripped open easy with one yank!

Buddy said that the book scene was much worse....

Was thinking maybe Reek would snap out of his state and shiv Ramsey, but seriously if he had, he would've gotten his ass handed to him. Tough scene though, especially how you didn't even see anything, just her cries. That kind of stuff sticks with you a bit.

I hate what they did to Sansa. She better get her redemption by the end of the season or else. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so glad they didn't show anything either.

Back