HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see I'm not alone on this!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You're not. I too enjoyed this season. Sad the show is ending. but it was one hell of a ride!

got_house_stark_v2__35207.1467151566.1280.1280a.jpg

:lol Where the hell have you been?

Since you started this thread -- my god, 9 YEARS AGO -- I'd like to know how you feel about Season 8 so far?

I went to the bathroom. Have I been gone long? :lol

I have no problem with how this season has developed. I guess my one complaint is that everything has felt rushed. But I guess with only six episodes it’s not surprising.

Nice man, see that's the kind of positive stimulation these shows should bring to folks!

I watch every Sunday with a buddy, and we do the same type of thing. Hang out for a bit before the show discussing what we think might happen, watch the show, then watch the featurette afterwards, then hang out for a bit more and talk about what we thought of the episode. It's made it a really fun season for me, and makes me look forward to Sunday might even more!

:exactly::hi5:

You're not. I too enjoyed this season. Sad the show is ending. but it was one hell of a ride!

View attachment 454121

Agreed. Now what will I look forward to on Sunday evenings. Fingers crossed the spin-offs are good. :pray:

Right there with you guys. Could this season have been better? Sure, but it's still managed to shock and most importantly entertain me

And that's how I feel and all that matters. :wave

I went to the bathroom. Have I been gone long? :lol

I have no problem with how this season has developed. I guess my one complaint is that everything has felt rushed. But I guess with only six episodes it’s not surprising.

That's my biggest flaw with this season. A lot of us fans feel the same way. But I'm still loving it! :cool:

:exactly::hi5:

Agreed. Now what will I look forward to on Sunday evenings. Fingers crossed the spin-offs are good. :pray:

And that's how I feel and all that matters. :wave

That's my biggest flaw with this season. A lot of us fans feel the same way. But I'm still loving it! :cool:
No denying that it has been rushed, perhaps we could have combined episodes 1 and 2, to give them more post Night King time.

Same here.

I was never expecting a happy, fairy tale ending to this.

****, they killed the main guy in the first season.
I hadn't finished the first book when that episode aired, I nearly lost my mind! I admit, I felt kind of angry, but it taught me an important lesson on what to expect from GOT.

I’m rewatching the prior seasons for the first time in years.

With the benefit of revisiting the past seasons with the knowledge of what’s happened in the current season, there are a lot of prescient scenes:

Danearys to the Spice King of Quarth: “I will TAKE what is mine, by FIRE and BLOOD”.

Xaro Xhoan Daxos to Danearys: “Do you think the path from poverty to wealth is always pure and honorable?”

Less than a day to go! Can hardly wait to see how this concludes...…… I just hope it won't disappoint....

I’m rewatching the prior seasons for the first time in years.

With the benefit of revisiting the past seasons with the knowledge of what’s happened in the current season, there are a lot of prescient scenes:

Danearys to the Spice King of Quarth: “I will TAKE what is mine, by FIRE and BLOOD”.

Xaro Xhoan Daxos to Danearys: “Do you think the path from poverty to wealth is always pure and honorable?”

Daenerys to the Spice King of Quarth: “I will DESTROY what is mine, by FIRE and BLOOD”.

I fixed it^ since she already had Kings Landing and her throne as the surrender had begun when she decided she apparently didn't want it anymore.

Back