HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peep crying over this episode, lol. Without Dany, the Night King would've won, 100%....sure Arya did the killing blow. She lost her 2 dragons, adviser, and betrayed. Worse, after all her lost and sacrifice, she won't be able to claim the throne properly. Best way is to show no mercy. Powers corrupts.

Well, not crying over it mildly annoyed. Wimpy end for Cersei, Hound deserved better and Arya out of character, Dany not convincing, just feels writers are slaughtering cast to wind things up. *Eh*.

I honestly don't really understand the complaints about ep 5. It feels rushed and I may have preferred other ways for characters to go out but the fact that a certain character does not die in the way I wanted does not necessarily make it bad writing. The episode as well as this season feels rushed but I totally buy the mad queen turn. It's as simple as Dany being the villain of this story.

Ugh. That was one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. I don’t even care what happens with the characters, I just can’t stand lazy/dumb writing. Been giving the show the benefit of the doubt ever since last season but damn. Needed a 10 episode season with much more buildup to her snapping like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really only had one problem with this episode, but it's a big one, Cersei's fate.

What was the point of the prophecy?

Felt like it was just ignored.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why did Vary’s not die on camera? Are we to apply the rule if you don’t die on camera you still alive? Could he be a Toydarian 😁!! Sad he died

Well, not crying over it mildly annoyed. Wimpy end for Cersei, Hound deserved better and Arya out of character, Dany not convincing, just feels writers are slaughtering cast to wind things up. *Eh*.

Understandable but the Hound's fate? And Arya?

The Mountain is basically a large, overgrown undead. Hound did his best going all out sacrifice. His mistake is getting up close and almost got both eye popped like Oberyn Martell. Arya is best being an agile warrior. She's not a typical size soldier. Her strength is in single combat but not suitable against falling walls and such.

I really only had one problem with this episode, but it's a big one, Cersei's fate.

What was the point of the prophecy?

Felt like it was just ignored.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guess prophecy ain't a guarantee in this series; only valid in the books?

Also, oh god we have an entire Star Wars trilogy from these dudes coming. Unless they have George RR Martin write it, I’m now incredibly worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. Well the episode started strong...
So many dying with unsatisfactory endings...
So many acting out of character...
I think Jon and Greyworm are going to throw down..
But I’m not exactly batting a 1000 with my predictions.
So many theories sounded so much better than what this is turning into.
Man, but the journey...

No wonder they killed Vary’s early. They needed him for later...
AE866F77-DEC1-465E-AE2E-717554F3A375.jpeg92CC49D0-A49C-4B5D-9AE3-CC00A899FA18.jpeg

This could be an epic episode by having a story where Jamie trying to convince cerse, the dwarf trying to save the city with some master plan, grey worm and Jon snow army fell into some kind of Lannister trap and barely survives, Arya getting very close to cersi by becoming one of her guards and go at it against the mountain with hound jumping in, Daenerys dragon getting injured while avoiding the hundreds of arrows while burning them down.

Daenerys can still go mad at the end and burn everything down, but then at least you have a story instead of us just watching dragon lighting street after street on fire for 50 minutes.

Uhm...no offense but I think I will stick with the professional writers...flaws and all...

I want witty, manipulative, intelligent villain like Ramsey again. Euron turns out to be some one dimensional villain smh.

Also, I could understand dany lashing out like that, I mean cmon think bout it, your advisor betrayed you, your hand unknowingly betrayed you, Sansa etc are always plotting against her and to top it of Jon refused to give her the D the night before the fight. Of course she’s wired and agitated lol. Those of you with wives and gf know what I’m talking bout.

Uhm...no offense but I think I will stick with the professional writers...flaws and all...

So you’d rather writers crap on development and an entire story cause they are professional writers? You know how many professionals ****ed up great sagas?

Weird flex but ok

PEEE YOOOSA! That stunk, man. That just plain stunk.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have officially entered LOST/How I Met Your Mother/Dexter territory.

Nearly a decade of character development for THIS??

Ugh....the only ones getting betrayed here are the viewers. The writing for these last precious hours of our once-beloved show are just plain wretched. Pacing is awful too. There's no reason on earth why I should actually be BORED for the majority of an 80 minute episode, the penultimate stop on our journey, with all those hundreds of characters they could have shown or done something with, and they chose to just show a city crumbling and burning for 45 repetitive minutes.

Sheesh. After these episodes I know there's no way the last one is going to be any good or in any way satisfying, but one good thing will come of it: a week from now, it's finally, truly, at long last, going to be OVER.

Thank you espn for completing spoiling cersei dying before the episode hit the west coast. Those ****s! Besides that, i thought it was a good episode, but could've been much better.

The cersei death should've been much more satisfying. Arya or Jon should've at least had one good kill in this episode. I can understand why Dany is crazy now, but i hope her death is more tragic and not just arya predictably killing her at this point. Possibly jon kills her, then commits suicide?

Well that sucked...

Cersei dies without any real punishment.

Jaime goes right back to where he was in Season 1, all growth wiped away.

No real drama between the two.

The Hound and Gregor fight. And die.

The only thing I found interesting and dramatic is Dani turning into the Mad Queen.

So many chances for drama, just cast aside. I thought the Night King was sacrificed for the better villain, Cersei, but it turns out he got the best death of the bunch.

So now will it be Jon or Tyrion who kills the Mad Queen and becomes ... "The Queen Slayer"...?

Maybe Jon kills her -- and won't take the throne because of it -- and Sansa rules the world.

Back