HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am more excited to own the complete series box set when this season is over. I hate the individual releases of these with the flip, flip, flip get a disc packaging. Love the gift sets with the blue regular cases where you can just grab a disc and put in. So many times I broke down and was thinking of buying the complete box set but then said no!!! When this is all down….oh my that series box set will be mine!!

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.esquire.com/entertainme...of-thrones-season-8-jaime-lannister-theories/

These are all good theories and more than one might come true.Jaime has had one hell of an epic story arc and will probably get redemption in a big way.
But truth be told the thing I look forward to most of all is Jaime talking to Bran/The One Eyed Raven. The irony is off the charts that the little boy he pushed out the window would now know him best and most completely. Can you imagine the pathos and emotion of Jaime asking for forgiveness and then Bran laying insight after truthful insight at his feet. He could really break Jaime down into a sobbing mess and then build him up again ready for his last battle. If the producers don’t turn this into a scene that’s Emmy worthy they’ll have blown it big time.

Jaime has essentially become the most fascinating character to me so yes, I absolutely cannot wait for any of the interactions he's going to have. The prospect of what you've described....dayum.

Jaime has essentially become the most fascinating character to me so yes, I absolutely cannot wait for any of the interactions he's going to have. The prospect of what you've described....dayum.

Imagine a scene not unlike when Little finger was executed in front of that assemblage of northern lords and soldiers and now Jaime Lannister stands before them a reviled and hated enemy and they wanting some measure of revenge. Bran speaks up “ In the name of House Stark I welcome this man and call him a friend of the North. If I can forgive him then how much more my fellow lords? House Stark welcomes Ser Jaime as an ally” Breann looking on, smiles.

I hope that will prove to be an accurate prediction. Its bound to be - would seem silly to have him abandon Cersei at the end of last season to go to Winterfell and simply be executed or otherwise revenge-murdered.

I think Jaime will sacrifice himself taking Cersei out.

I think born-again Jon has given impregnable Dany a baby -- the true merging of the lines (and fire + ice) -- who will one day be King. And then Jon must return to the dead because he isn't supposed to be here -- his purpose was to carry on the line through the baby. But it would be nice, since he's a Stark and Targaryen, to see him be King.

Tyrion should be hand of the queen (Dany), since he's better at running things. (or Hand of the King if Jon survives)

Arya should be Captain of the Guard. That would make her so happy.

Sansa should rule Winterfell. Not a silly princess anymore.

Sam will be Grand Meister of course.

And Bran... well, there's something odd about him. Something between him and the Night King. Maybe he'll take the Night King out... and/or end up inside a tree of his own.

Last edited:
The guy who plays the Nights king said the character actually has a target in a recent interview. I’m sure it’s Bran/One eyed Raven.
Also of an interesting nature is that author and creator George Martin says he doesn’t know how the HBO series ends and he hasn’t written the ending for the novels. I’ll take that with a grain of salt. It would be interesting if Martin told the producers these are my ideas for the end and run with it or both parties agreed to do their own thing. Martin said it is a weird situation to be in because he never imagined the series would over take his novels and beat him to the end. I’d also like to know if Martin would alter his ending in any way to either more closely resemble or to distance his work from the show. I think I also remember the producers saying Martin told them how it ended in case he died or that HBO wouldn’t commit to buying the rights unless they had an outline of some sorts.

Back