HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****! You guys read about this?

Spoiler Spoiler:

:panic::panic::panic:

LMFAOOOO!!!!

What if to destroy the Night King Jon has to plunge his Sword into Dany's heart so the prophesy of Lightbringer is fulfilled?

I thought it was already confirmed from the show that Jon is in fact a true born Targaryen? By way of Bran's trips to the past and the tidbit about the annulment from Gilly? Didn't think it was a spoiler at this point.

How can it be true born if his mother is a stark? He may be the rightful heir to the throne but not true born. But maybe you're right.

Anyway, new spoiler or fake spoiler, so safe to click, muahahahhahaha.

Spoiler Spoiler:

source.gif

How can it be true born if his mother is a stark? He may be the rightful heir to the throne but not true born. But maybe you're right.

Anyway, new spoiler or fake spoiler, so safe to click, muahahahhahaha.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A true born means his parents were married which means he is not a bastard or love child. It doesn't mean 100% targaryen blood.
862906b2930f586bcebf2a1b76d3be28.jpg

Just like when Bran returns Sansa says he is the last true born male Stark.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yippee-doo-dah! Bran is a true Stark. Jon is not a bastard by the annulment. But doubts he is a true-born. He is half-and-half.

halfandhalf.jpg

If he passes Drogons sniff test that's all the bonafides Jon (formerly) Snow needs, who's going to argue with Drogon?

Jon knows he's got Dragon blood he was showing his moves to Dany at Dragonstone:

Just like when Bran returns Sansa says he is the last true born male Stark.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup. Exactly.

Bran's mother was a Tully. Does that mean he's not a true born Stark because he is only half Stark blood? No. His parents were married therefore he is a legitimate Stark and capable of claiming his birthright to as the last living true born son of Ned and Katlyn and the heir to Winterfell

Yup. Exactly.

Bran's mother was a Tully. Does that mean he's not a true born Stark because he is only half Stark blood? No. His parents were married therefore he is a legitimate Stark and capable of claiming his birthright to as the last living true born son of Ned and Katlyn and the heir to Winterfell

Ding ding ding

Yup. Exactly.

Very true. But then again the Stark's weren't as prone to incest as the Targaryen's were.

It does bring up an interesting point though. Given the Targaryen's tendency to marry siblings, were "pure blood" Targaryens considered more true born by the family?

Personally I'm getting a little tired of the hacks, leaks and spoilers. Given G.R.R.M's history, I wouldn't assume the classic Hollywood happy ending where the bad guys are defeated, the good guys win the day and love conquers all, so there may well be a lot of twists, turns, shocks, heartbreaks, holy crap and WTF moments yet to come. The theories and speculation are fun, but I'm happy to just let the story play itself out tomorrow and in the final season and enjoy it for what it is. GoT will go down as one of the greatest series ever.

Back