HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2595.JPG

2017, they're not idiots. :lol

you want hype through the roof, especially if this is HBO's money maker. They're gonna pump them out as fast as they can.

"Due to the impending rush to make profits, we're pleased to film GOT in cinematic style: Shadow Puppets." - GOT's Executive Producers

hqdefault.jpg

I read something that said Jon's sword opened its eyes when Jon came out of the water. I watched it again and to me it looks like it's a glare on the gem that moved. Think it's supposed to be it opening it's eyes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw that vid too but actually the gem went from one side to the other. So his thumb move on the back side and it gets display like an eye open on the front. But it's an optical illusion.

I thought it was odd that Night King would throw his spear into Viserion, a moving target far away, and not throw it at Drogon who is on the ground much closer to him. And he would have left all his enemies grounded. I mean I'm glad he didn't, but just seemed pretty piss-poor of a strategy to me.

Hated hearing the screams of all the dragons. Watched it again and it doesn't get easier.

And the plot armor of this season has been my big issue. I still think it's a very exciting and interesting season, but the characters are now literally being saved every week last second out of the blue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just accept that they have a very finite time left to tell the story and so corners will be cut. Just be thankful they are not cutting them as sharply as they did Rome season 2. That was painful.

Back