HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many friends and family have you all converted into GoT fans? Everyday I go into work someone else has started watching it. :D

None of my department colleagues watch it. Philistines.

The worst kind of idiot remark I hear is from those who don't watch it precisely because 'everyone is watching it'.

CheeryHollowFlyingfox.gif

tumblr_n6o0xfndvU1ru6q89o2_1280.png

So, where did Oberyn get the Mountain in that shot that floored him? He got him in the chest and slashed his leg. The "kill shot" looked like he stabbed him in the neck, with the blood spurting out of his mouth, but I can't see how that wouldn't be insta-death.

Gut?

None of my department colleagues watch it. Philistines.

The worst kind of idiot remark I hear is from those who don't watch it precisely because 'everyone is watching it'.

Somebody told me that it wasn't as good as Vikings because, "Game of Thrones isn't real." :rotfl

Sweet pics :lol

It's amazing that it was actually Pascal doing the acrobatics, he was trained in Wushu for the combat.
That was all him? That's awesome. Like his character even more now.

Somebody told me that it wasn't as good as Vikings because, "Game of Thrones isn't real." :rotfl
Oh dear. I would have struggled not to gouge out their eyes with my thumbs and crush their skull...cough.

Same reason I don't read Youtube comments. The stupidity of those creatures...

So, where did Oberyn get the Mountain in that shot that floored him? He got him in the chest and slashed his leg. The "kill shot" looked like he stabbed him in the neck, with the blood spurting out of his mouth, but I can't see how that wouldn't be insta-death.

He sliced The Mountain's Hamstring - that'll make anyone drop like a stone.

Back