HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Witch is hawt. Stanis's woman thinks so too.....

Oberyn's story was great. I like him.

And you knew someone was going out that moon door. Though the episode should have ended with the camera on her until she hit the ground. Splintering into pieces just she was telling Sansa.

And lol at Sansa being taller than Littlefinger. That actress has sprouted.

Another solid episode. The scenes with Tyrion were really well done - you could really feel how hopeless his situation was when Bronn refused to fight for him. Oberyn's story about Tyrion as a baby was pretty moving as well. The part with Arya & the Hound was cool, but unfortunately I think the Hound pretty much signed his own death certificate last night when he showed a softer side.

Amongst the changes they've been making from the book: I thought Tyrion would have called Bronn out on Shae since he was supposed to have sent her away. But I'm glad they didn't destroy their relationship. And their exchanges were mostly from the book; at least his reasoning as to why it would be suicide to take on the mountain.

Littlefinger's such a freak. First he was like "I loved your mother more than you ever know" to Sansa, and (paraphrasing), "if things were different, you could have been my daughter"...then the next second he's all up in Sansa's face kissing her. LOL

And damn, since the beginning of the season, Oberyn has been one of my favorite characters in the show, and the actor who plays him, Pedro Pascal, does such a fantastic job, especially with how he delivers his lines. Of course, this means he probably dies since I like the character. I want to believe that he will defeat and kill the Mountain, getting the justice he deserves for his sister and her children, as well as freeing Tyrion, but knowing how GRRM likes to play with our emotions, part of me believes the best outcome that happens is that Oberyn and the Mountain end up killinge each other.

Though the episode should have ended with the camera on her until she hit the ground. Splintering into pieces just she was telling Sansa.

With her head and all her hair in place. :lol

I actually wouldn't mind if that's how the next episode opened - with a shot of her face, still in shock, her "blue eyes staring at nothing." Would be pretty awesome.

I know everyone hates Lysa, but I really do feel bad for her. She had everything she's ever loved taken away from her, and mentally ill due to the harshness she's received from the world her whole life. In the books she really is a tragic figure, but the show only shows you her crazy side - not the backstory that has made her what she is.

Just wanted to share a sculpt I've been doing for fun. It should prob go in the personal art section but I figured people in here would appreciate it more. I want more Ygritte!

WIP.jpg

Back