HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great news. This is possibly the only series I've ever watched where I'm not worried about the quality declining over time. However many seasons they need to tell this story, I'm confident that they'll all be excellent.

I hope you are right, but the quality of the books dropped significantly once GRRM reached books 4 and 5, which is what I imagine will be covered in tv seasons 5 and 6.

I may be alone on this but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Unless HBO is teasing us with images that arent really from the next episode, which they have done before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Unless HBO is teasing us with images that arent really from the next episode, which they have done before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Your right! For some reason I forgot the impetus for the fight, but yes it comes after

Your right! For some reason I forgot the impetus for the fight, but yes it comes after

Spoiler Spoiler:

Curse my lack of willpower when it comes to avoiding spoiler tags..........

That sucks. These are not spoilers I would want to read.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That sucks. These are not spoilers I would want to read.
Yeah, after this season I am not watching any trailers other than the first or reading anything in this thread until the fifth season comes out. :lol

But since I've already pretty much spoiled this season for myself, I must know one thing...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, after this season I am not watching any trailers other than the first or reading anything in this thread until the fifth season comes out. :lol

But since I've already pretty much spoiled this season for myself, I must know one thing...

Spoiler Spoiler:

The answer to your question is in the spoiler tag below.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The answer to your question is in the spoiler tag below.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol You left out a detail.

After Season 1 I binge read all the books, so while I know what will happen, I sometimes forget when it happens.

I stayed away from Walking Dead spoilers, which was hard, but it can be done.

Back