Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only strange thing was that the hand holding the bow was extremely dusty, like, I'm talking basically completely white/gray. I thought it wasn't painted at first until I wiped it away. The weird thing is the rest of that piece was fine, it was just the hand.

The only strange thing was that the hand holding the bow was extremely dusty, like, I'm talking basically completely white/gray. I thought it wasn't painted at first until I wiped it away. The weird thing is the rest of that piece was fine, it was just the hand.

Chinese factory anthrax

A few more...

IMG_1295_zpsdcca6bd4.jpg

IMG_1297_zpse53b61ff.jpg

IMG_1301_zps2fed682f.jpg

A few more...

IMG_1301_zps2fed682f.jpg

This makes me realize there's no strap holding his quiver. It's just on his back.

He has appeared in the comics like that before, and just the same it doesn't really make sense there either.

A video review of Hawkeye
[ame="https://youtu.be/BFt2GTjaepc"]https://youtu.be/BFt2GTjaepc[/ame]

What's wrong with your piece's head? The head was the only good thing on mine.

It has a silver paint mark on the left side of the mask. Other than that the head is great. I had a few paint issues on the body and base as well, but am just going to see if they will give me a new head and some money back because the body isn't bad and they are not very noticable.

Finally opened mine tonight. A winner. No major QC issues. On par, paint-wise, with the other Avengers PFs I've got. Really digging him.

DSC_0381_zps647a690a.jpg

DSC_0382_zpsd4567d99.jpg

Figure maybe this has replaced the "QC Passed" sticker?:

DSC_0378_zps235d69d0.jpg

Finally opened mine tonight. A winner. No major QC issues. On par, paint-wise, with the other Avengers PFs I've got. Really digging him.

DSC_0382_zpsd4567d99.jpg

Nice Classic Avengers line up you got here.

Scarlet Witch, Black Panther and even that boring Vision PF would fit nicely. Old school Avengers win.

Hawkeye looks pretty good. Mask is an easy fix using a hair dryer on 'warm' setting.. not hot. The paint work is actually nice, despite the mild sloppiness around the edges. The skin tone looks good as well as the shading on the clothing. I was thinking the piece would look a lot better with a brown bow instead of the purple. It needs something to break it up.

HE2.jpg

HE1.jpg

HE3.jpg

HE4.jpg

HE5.jpg

HE6.jpg

HE7.jpg

Last edited:
Back