Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk quit the Avengers before Cap and Hawkeye ever joined the team. Avengers #3, he was done. I know the Hulk PF is all sorts of amazing but Black Panther has played a far larger role in the team.

Had no time for more pics ;)
so just one groupshot for now

3067154.jpg

Lovely picture Baelsan, Hawkeye blends in beautifully :clap

Just received my Hawkeye. It's got minor impecfections all over the statue too. But not as bad as xYx's.

Probably gonna request for a partial refund and keep it.

What kind of minor imperfections?

Now I get to play as Thor & do some hammer time to Hawkeye! :rock

What kind of minor imperfections?

Now I get to play as Thor & do some hammer time to Hawkeye! :rock

Some paint rubs, bad paints, some gap between left arm, bumps on the skin etc. Have to look very closely to notice those flaws. Nothing broken though. It's a keeper.

I guess I have received so many flawed statues from Sideshow and got used to these imperfections.

Some paint rubs, bad paints, some gap between left arm, bumps on the skin etc. Have to look very closely to notice those flaws. Nothing broken though. It's a keeper.

I guess I have received so many flawed statues from Sideshow and got used to these imperfections.

Is it the same gaps as mine did on the arms, cause I find that the most disconcerning. :slap

Same gaps. Also, the left wrist with the bow won't completely fit in tight to the forearm but it's stable. I doubt people will get better replacements.

I've only seen one other come like mine did. Broken in two at the waist.
image1_zpsfb6ef734.jpg

imagejpegw_zpsb03765b2.jpg

:monkey2

I just got mine today. Came out pretty good other than a few nicks on the base, few paint rubs on the arms and a silver paint mark across the left side of his mask. Think I'm going to at least request a replacement head. Mine even had a QC sticker on it.

My Hawkeye arrived today and he was broke in two at the waist. Pretty bummed right now...

Back