Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn.... I just had a cold chill running down my spine of my early childhood reading avengers for the first time... not 100% accurate but hell it beats the movie hawkeye anyday. ORDERED No doubt!

If I have one quibble here, I wish the "wings" on his mask were straighter. Looks kind of odd how the one on his right side bends. I guess some artists drew him that way, though. I would also have preferred some slightly smaller "wings" so he wouldn't look so much like Wolverine. Bummed we don't get first appearance switch out head for that option.

i admit this one turned out pretty nice, but i really hate this character and the ex is just a print...so going to hold off and see...

nOt eVeryonE can Be eliTe:lecture

:lol with ur Elite .... Art Print can be managed easily if Ex is something switch out head or hand with nice display option then i ordered it. I m getting reg from retailer coz if i order Ex it will cost me too much with Customs n all. 349$+70$ Shipping +100$ Customs=519$ from SS ..... If I choose retailer 314$+85$ Shipping= 399$.... its easy for u coz u dont need to pay customs n this much shipping....... I m just simple collector dont want to be Pro or Elite :)

If I have one quibble here, I wish the "wings" on his mask were straighter. Looks kind of odd how the one on his right side bends. I guess some artists drew him that way, though. I would also have preferred some slightly smaller "wings" so he wouldn't look so much like Wolverine. Bummed we don't get first appearance switch out head for that option.

:exactly::goodpost:
My only gripe with the piece.

i admit this one turned out pretty nice, but i really hate this character and the ex is just a print...so going to hold off and see...

Get Reg if u can get it for cheap ...... i know u always get good deals:wink1:

Back