HAWKEYE (Clint Barton potential figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
252478813_1075306563237408_5039314466160342871_n.jpg

New look at him and Kate's full suits. I have Ronin but a proper Clint in actual purple with the actual logo on his chest....think this will be my main sole Hawkeye for the shelf.

But i am not defending the series mistakes but you're clearly nitpicking about those little details.
But why Clint make this change? for what purpose? In the comics there is an explanation but in the movies does not. Zemo is a new character now, they reboot his Civil War character, its all new information about him like.
You are being contradictory because you complain about Zack Snyder but he explain everything in his movies, for every little detail he has an explanation.
Zack Snyder explains everything in his movies? Pffft!!! Hahaha 😂

The regular casual chino pants and shoes don't really mix well with the "superhero" look.

AoU maroon duster look is still my definitive Hawkeye look.

Eh, we'll see about the suit. Without the mask, it still isn't really Hawkeye to me. That's the reason why up to this point, I've only purchased the Ronin figure.

The regular casual chino pants and shoes don't really mix well with the "superhero" look.

Only Hawkeye I own. The Civil War joint thing always bothered me, so I skipped that version. I don't see Hawkeye as Asian-influenced per se, for long term display, so skipped the EG version too. Plus the haircut thing.

Don't know about this version - purple, but IMO a bit dull. I get it, but Bucky was dull too. So far the only "street clothes" figs I have are Banner, Steve Rogers, Fury, and a 3rd party SW, and even Wanda's outfit was cool, and Banner is - Banner. Except for the dog, they look like they are going for a workout at the gym. Doesn't mean I won't like the show tho.

I would be up for kate bishop, not sure about hawkeye, Ive passed on all of the hawkeye figures so far.

If the show is as good as the trailer was and the likeness holds up upon release, this may be my first Hawkeye. Disney+ shows are doing great things with the B squad and elevating them to A status.

They've got me excited for "Office Hell" Loki for crying out loud!

And looks like Hot Toys has a chance to redeem their animal sculpting skills for the deluxe release of Kate.

When they make the upper body right, they have to **** on the lower body, "chino pants and shoes" are figure killers.
I was just waiting for the reveal of the whole suit for this series, i just bought the Endgame one because of that.

And for ironwez20, you just don't understand Zack Snyder movies, let go man.

When they make the upper body right, they have to **** on the lower body, "chino pants and shoes" are figure killers.
I was just waiting for the reveal of the whole suit for this series, i just bought the Endgame one because of that.

And for ironwez20, you just don't understand Zack Snyder movies, let go man.
There is nothing to understand. They aren’t deep. So stop acting like people are missing out on some profound message

There is nothing to understand. They aren’t deep. So stop acting like people are missing out on some profound message
Dude let it go, there are many people who likes Snyder movies and guess what, they wont change because of your opinion.

Back