Have any of you been sick with a cold/flu this summer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been sick with a major head cold all week (phlegm filled sinuses and all), along with muscle aches, chills, and extreme fatigue. The fitness thread makes me jealous because I've had to skip every one of my workouts since Monday. It's surprising for me to feel so sick when it's 90+ degrees out. Have any of you gotten an unseasonable sickness as of late?

no, lol i dont remeber the last time i was sick. maybe its right around the corner
i find that people get sick with weather changes more than temperature, or season changes for better terms

I had a head cold at end of May that kicked my ass for about 3 or 4 days. First time sick in a long time

every season change or significant geographic change i get a 48hr cold. it's my body's way of readjusting to a new environment. although this summer nothing yet. considering it was hailing golf balls an hour ago in late june ......

I have been sick with a major head cold all week (phlegm filled sinuses and all), along with muscle aches, chills, and extreme fatigue. The fitness thread makes me jealous because I've had to skip every one of my workouts since Monday. It's surprising for me to feel so sick when it's 90+ degrees out. Have any of you gotten an unseasonable sickness as of late?

Seasonal changes can play games with your body. Are you working out at a gym? Those are havens for cooties. Take a spray bottle with you of water and a little bleach and wipe things down before you touch them. Sweat.....:sick

Hmm, I did go to Six Flags Magic Mountain last Saturday. Who knows what is being passed around there!

a little kid has been diagnosed with swine flu round the corner from me... it seems to be everywhere. You should get checked out or something..

Hmm, I did go to Six Flags Magic Mountain last Saturday. Who knows what is being passed around there!

Some of my friends went to a tournament in AZ, and near everyone got sick there. Your symptoms sound very simular to theirs. probably the same strain?

Whats crazy is that you can give it back to a pig.

it's weird, I get colds and sore throats during the summer but not in the winter like everyone else. just coughed up some green, thick phlegm.

it's weird, I get colds and sore throats during the summer but not in the winter like everyone else. just coughed up some green, thick phlegm.

That could be sinus drainage. Maybe you have a sinus infection? If it gets worse, go get checked out.

Back