Have any of you been sick with a cold/flu this summer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot weather colds/flus are the worst! I used to get colds/flus very infrequently. Then, they started really hitting me hard. Three or Four times a year for two to three weeks at a time. Got very annoying. Finally caved and got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot about 10 months ago. Had one minor head cold for about 2 days since then. I am now a flu/pneumonia shot fan. Will have them every year until it is proved that they are not the reason I stopped getting those hella colds/flus.

i'm currently under the weather ever since 3 days ago. What sucks is that I have a test today and I couln't study at all because of the flu.

I've had a cold since the 19th, but I'm feeling much better now. The worst thing about it is that whenever I get a cold I lose my voice so I'm dealing with that now. I'm so congested that I have lost hearing in my right ear. It just doesn't seem to want to pop.

Judging from how many people die from Swine Flu compaired to normal Flu, I think I would rather have Swine Flu
23_6_118.gif

I've been screwed up with head cold/flu for about a week now. It blows.

Couple that with my seasonal rhinitis and I am not a happy bunny.

Back