Hatred in Buffy set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they found a way to bring him back in After The Fall. Which makes me incredibly glad, since Wesley is my favorite Whedonverse character.

I didn't know that they did... that's great to here.

I'll probably pick up the trade paperback of the series when it comes available.:D

Well, they found a way to bring him back in After The Fall. Which makes me incredibly glad, since Wesley is my favorite Whedonverse character.

I always say bringing back such important characters after traumatic deaths makes those deaths a tiny bit less important. It's like Spike in Buffy. When he as resucitated in Angel, I went back and saw Chosen and it was not the same, there was no impact in his death for me any more.

^True, but the means of his return was set up as early as the second season, and has the potential for a great character arc. Wolfram and Hart have a cruel sense of irony.

I agree. In fact, Joss went on to say that IF Angel HAD came back after being cancelled or if there was a film that he would find a way to bring back Wesley. "I loves me some Wesley" was the direct quote I believe. He also stated that he thought Alexis Denisof was insanely talented.

It's a shame we haven't seen AD in anything recently.

Well, he was in How I Met Your Mother for one episode.

I must have missed that episode and I thought I'd seen them all. Will have to watch for reruns because I'd love to see AD in that! :joy

SMG regularly does guest voices on Seth Green's show, Robot Chicken.. given the nature of the show and the likely pay I'd have to assume she does it for fun/friendship.

My understanding about her relations with the rest of the cast are much like how I approach my co-workers. If one asks for help or wants to do somthing fun, I'm there for them, but group events? I'm with these people for far too much time every week as is to spend my off-hours with them at a Shakespeare reading at the boss's house as well.

There are a few things that make one wonder about the "diva" rumors about SMG. She didn't have to do the Paley thing earlier this year either. But perhaps her less than stellar feature career has humbled her somewhat since Buffy glory days.

But the Shakespeare/sing alongs at Joss's house? That sounds like the ultimate fun. I can't imagine any actor passing that up.

I think what was mentioned earlier rings true for Sarah. She was the title star of the series, it's a different pressure than the rest of the cast. Maybe she just handled it differently by keeping to herself.

Back