Hasbro's “Larger than Life” AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine the ones by me have it still... I got one for around 60 at Wal-Mart. It's just waiting for my son to play with it. Two more years and he should be the right age.

i had already picked one up at kmart a while back for $49. now $42? wtf do i need another at-at for?......:gah:

:mad:...........runs off to kmart

edit:.oh...BMF FOR $42........NEVERMIND.

Last edited:
Wal-Mart usually clearances out a ton of great stuff at super low prices this time of year. Not that I'm a fan of shopping there but some things are too good to be true... I got a masterpiece Skywarp there last year for 20 bucks and the year before was the BMF for 60. Not so lucky this year... Jabba with Oola is 19 and the Tie Bomber is like 40 still... At-Ats are just sitting in the normal, non clearance, section for 100 or so.

No, that's for the BMF... Hard to believe any k-marts would still have them.

Morning Barry. :wave

yea, i re-read that & edited my post.......:)

i guess in my mind i could have justified 2 at-ats..........but not two BMFs..........:lol

morning flosi............:wave

I am sure we will see the BMF released again soon, next time i won't pass on it.

Today is my birthday, and im taking my wife out to toys r us,,, heres hoping they have one of these still available to give a not so subtle hint for!

Back